Photo
- - - - -

N"if"l Hahaha

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

If you were already watching the video, you were probably on your laptop to begin with. Why would you go out of your way to get another laptop to look up something that would take 3 seconds to do on your own. Sorry, I have weird issues with unnecessary sentences.

#17 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

Amusing.. Not nearly as bad as some of the poo passed off as threads here lately... Loved the 'Jetropolitans'

#18 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

Don't be so sure the Panthers wouldn't have taken Cam. Several teams liked RG3 more than Luck this year.

#19 soysauce2580

soysauce2580

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

Glad we got Killa Cam, but I can't say I was on his bandwagon when he first came out. If Luck was there, I think we would've took him

#20 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

When choosing between these two guys it comes down to what you want. A true pocket passer, or a pure pocket passer who can run. Both have their value to the right team.

Me, I like Cameron. Others like Luck. I can't see how you can go wrong with either.

My giddy loves the swag Cameron has brought to this franchise. I waited my entire fan life for a franchise QB. The Lions finally got theirs, and there was great rejoicing. Then low and behold. The Pnahters not only get their franchise QB, they got a whole lot more. I would take Cameron over any QB in the league, with the possible exception of Rodgers.

Cameron HAS changed the QB position by changing how the position is viewed as a whole. He is the first of what could be a long line of big athletic QBs that can run, throw, and anything else you need.

Bring it on, cuz we have the prototype. And GOOOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!