Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Video Game

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry if this already has a thread, I couldn't find one when I did a search. Has anyone played it yet, worth buying? I believe it came out April 26th...

Posted

I haven't heard anything about it til now, and it seems like all the reviews are pretty good. For $5 bucks, I'll probably download it.

Posted

If you play shooters in inverted mode, do not buy it.

I can't believe they don't have inverted mode as a control option. I can't even play the damn game because of that.

Posted

I cannot play shooting games on a touchscreen tablet, that's for damn sure. But I would love a great zombie attack game on a console that comes with a gun controller. Are there any good ones fitting that description?

Posted

If you play shooters in inverted mode, do not buy it.

I can't believe they don't have inverted mode as a control option. I can't even play the damn game because of that.

Really, I can't believe that, I may still buy it for $5... Worth a try I guess but that is disappointing...

Posted

I haven't heard anything about it til now, and it seems like all the reviews are pretty good. For $5 bucks, I'll probably download it.

Yea, I guess I will be downloading it when I get home from work...

Posted

It comes from the same people who made that piece of poo Jurassic Park game last year so I doubt that it'll be any good.

Posted

It comes from the same people who made that piece of poo Jurassic Park game last year so I doubt that it'll be any good.

I've played it some. I think it has potential to be decent, but the controls just make it unbearable for me to play.

Posted

only newbs invert anyways

Posted

is the goal of the game to see who can whine and cry the most? that is what the show seems like to me...lol

Posted

One thing that bugs me about the walking dead is the remarkable accuracy these people display. Anyone who has ever shot a pistol know that shooting moving 6-inch target, like a bobbing head, at a distance of more than 25m is pretty damn hard.

Posted

I'm sure they will address that accuracy issue as soon as they come up with plausible explanations about every single thing about dead people walking around.