22 replies to this topic

#1 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:50 AM

Sorry if this already has a thread, I couldn't find one when I did a search. Has anyone played it yet, worth buying? I believe it came out April 26th...

#2 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,395 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

I haven't heard anything about it til now, and it seems like all the reviews are pretty good. For $5 bucks, I'll probably download it.

#3 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

If you play shooters in inverted mode, do not buy it.

I can't believe they don't have inverted mode as a control option. I can't even play the damn game because of that.

#4 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

I cannot play shooting games on a touchscreen tablet, that's for damn sure. But I would love a great zombie attack game on a console that comes with a gun controller. Are there any good ones fitting that description?

#5 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

If you play shooters in inverted mode, do not buy it.

I can't believe they don't have inverted mode as a control option. I can't even play the damn game because of that.

Really, I can't believe that, I may still buy it for $5... Worth a try I guess but that is disappointing...

#6 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

I haven't heard anything about it til now, and it seems like all the reviews are pretty good. For $5 bucks, I'll probably download it.

Yea, I guess I will be downloading it when I get home from work...

#7 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

It comes from the same people who made that piece of poo Jurassic Park game last year so I doubt that it'll be any good.

#8 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

It comes from the same people who made that piece of poo Jurassic Park game last year so I doubt that it'll be any good.

I've played it some. I think it has potential to be decent, but the controls just make it unbearable for me to play.

#9 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

only newbs invert anyways

#10 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

• ALL-PRO
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

is the goal of the game to see who can whine and cry the most? that is what the show seems like to me...lol

#11 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

One thing that bugs me about the walking dead is the remarkable accuracy these people display. Anyone who has ever shot a pistol know that shooting moving 6-inch target, like a bobbing head, at a distance of more than 25m is pretty damn hard.

#12 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,770 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

I'm sure they will address that accuracy issue as soon as they come up with plausible explanations about every single thing about dead people walking around.

#13 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

One thing that bugs me about the walking dead is the remarkable accuracy these people display. Anyone who has ever shot a pistol know that shooting moving 6-inch target, like a bobbing head, at a distance of more than 25m is pretty damn hard.

Sharp shooters baby, ive been shooting for about 6 months now and they show me up like crazy... that is the only part of the show that bugs me.

#14 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

is the goal of the game to see who can whine and cry the most? that is what the show seems like to me...lol

Posted Image

#15 Jacket60

Jacket60

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

There's actually 5 episodes being released. They are all 4.99 a piece, or you can buy the bundle for 19.99 and save 5 bucks. And it's not a shooter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com