Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Video Game

23 posts in this topic

Posted

One thing that bugs me about the walking dead is the remarkable accuracy these people display. Anyone who has ever shot a pistol know that shooting moving 6-inch target, like a bobbing head, at a distance of more than 25m is pretty damn hard.

Sharp shooters baby, ive been shooting for about 6 months now and they show me up like crazy... that is the only part of the show that bugs me.

Posted

is the goal of the game to see who can whine and cry the most? that is what the show seems like to me...lol

dont-hate-cause-im-too-young-for-19466-1314417425-19.jpg

Posted

There's actually 5 episodes being released. They are all 4.99 a piece, or you can buy the bundle for 19.99 and save 5 bucks. And it's not a shooter.

Posted

There's actually 5 episodes being released. They are all 4.99 a piece, or you can buy the bundle for 19.99 and save 5 bucks. And it's not a shooter.

this. The first episode was pretty good. I'm looking forward for the second one to come out.

Posted

I finished Ep1 and thought it was really well done, creepy and cool.

Posted

Its a solid game. Worth the 20 bucks for the full season.

Posted

resurrecting the thread, just finished Ep 3, it actually keeps getting better.

Posted

i haven't played it yet, but i'd say the game is way more faithful to the comic's vibe than the show ever was

the show is very soft compared to the comics.

Posted

resurrecting the thread, just finished Ep 3, it actually keeps getting better.

I've been waiting for ep3 to be released! I don't know how anything could top episode 2. That ish was amazing.

And to anyone on the fence about it. If you are a fan of the show and/or comic book, it is a must buy. It truly is an awesome game. I've actually found myself pausing the game when faced with a tough decision so I can pace around my living room thinking of the pros and cons.

Posted

Also, there is a FPS Walking Dead game coming out in 2013 where you play as Daryl in the days when the whole world first fell apart, before Atlanta.

http://www.thewalkingdeadbegins.com/

Posted

did they add in inverted controls after the first edition?