Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Video Evidence That Beason Is Beastin' Once Again

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dilated_chakra' timestamp='1336505831' post='1767423']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OQ3tjPsL0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OQ3tjPsL0[/url]
[/quote]

This video was buried in an irrelevant thread, and I believe everyone should see this and hear him speak about a Carolina Dynasty at the end.

Enjoy! I know that I did. I was wincing while watching it thinking he shouldn't be going that hard... That just goes to show you that we (as fans) know a whole hell of a lot less than we think we do.

Posted · Report post

Not hating on you bro, but why didn't you just bump the old thread?

Posted · Report post

lol

Posted · Report post

I thought this was going to be a different video, instead, this thread is dildos.

Posted · Report post

Lulz you said dildos

Posted · Report post

he glistens...

Posted · Report post

Love me some Beason, that's amazing for a guy fresh off a torn Achilles and even more importantly, he doesn't appear to have any problems with confidence in it, which is often the biggest hurdle.

2012 = UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!!

Oh and drafting Kuechly is just more fuel on 52's fire = winning

Posted · Report post

i laugh every time TCF makes fun of posters for being behind the times on information
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='black1605' timestamp='1336512473' post='1767546']
I thought this was going to be a different video, instead, this thread is dildos.
[/quote]

Sorry for posting great news that's new to me... If u want dildos for threads, please feel free to venture out in the "Carolina Panthers" forum to see a bunch of news that's not even Panthers related.

Plus, I know if I missed this, then others probably did too.

Posted · Report post

yeah we had like a 12 page thread about this about two months ago.

Posted · Report post

never mind it was a 13 page thread.

[url="http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/70409-beason-lookin-strong/page__st__40__p__1721315__hl__+beason%20+workout__fromsearch__1#entry1721315"]http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/70409-beason-lookin-strong/page__st__40__p__1721315__hl__+beason%20+workout__fromsearch__1#entry1721315[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1336514732' post='1767583']
yeah we had like a 12 page thread about this about two months ago.
[/quote]

Sorry. I was likely in offseason mode until about 3 weeks prior to the draft. I obviously missed it. Sorry to have gotten anybody else excited thinking that this was new material.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/i3foz9.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1336514929' post='1767586']

Sorry. I was likely in offseason mode until about 3 weeks prior to the draft. I obviously missed it. Sorry to have gotten anybody else excited thinking that this was new material.
[/quote]

Old news

Posted · Report post

look at those traps

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MadHatter' timestamp='1336515335' post='1767589']

You did not miss it. You said that it was buried in an irrelevant thread in your original post.
[/quote]

Like I said... I missed the original post that I have since learned was posted by Kurb on April the 6th or 7th(see link that Floppin posted above)... I originally saw the video for the first time today, which was in the "cowherd says we're gonna go 7-9" thread.
I then quoted the person in my OP so that I did not try to pass it off as something that I found.

Once again I'm sorry for having missed this, but like I also said if I missed it, then it's likely that others that don't frequent the huddle during the offseason did as well. None the less, it's been re-posted, with a good title, and rating so that it comes up in google so that Zod can get more hits.

If u don't like that it's re-posted, then I am sorry. I meant no harm. If the mods want to lock it or move it or delete it then of course they can do that. I know that I'm the first person to give people poo about old news, so I will take this one on the chin. I've pointed out all of the people involved for the poster of the video. There's nothing more that I can do. It's not like I tried to take the credit myself. I don't roll like that.

Posted · Report post

Dude, relax.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1336515797' post='1767592']
Like I said... I missed the original post that I have since learned was posted by Kurb on April the 6th or 7th(see link that Floppin posted above)... I originally saw the video for the first time today, which was in the "cowherd says we're gonna go 7-9" thread.
I then quoted the person in my OP so that I did not try to pass it off as something that I found.

Once again I'm sorry for having missed this, but like I also said if I missed it, then it's likely that others that don't frequent the huddle during the offseason did as well. None the less, it's been re-posted, with a good title, and rating so that it comes up in google so that Zod can get more hits.

If u don't like that it's re-posted, then I am sorry. I meant no harm. If the mods want to lock it or move it or delete it then of course they can do that. I know that I'm the first person to give people poo about old news, so I will take this one on the chin. I've pointed out all of the people involved for the poster of the video. There's nothing more that I can do. It's not like I tried to take the credit myself. I don't roll like that.
[/quote]
Why would you not be on here in the off season? Dude you should be in panther mode all year round :D

Posted · Report post

Wat year are you in?
Old news

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ivan The Awesome' timestamp='1336512025' post='1767538']
Not hating on you bro, but why didn't you just bump the old thread?
[/quote]

Because TCF cant make a decent thread on his own. :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing' timestamp='1336519578' post='1767665']

[/quote]

This is a fact

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing' timestamp='1336519578' post='1767665']
[/quote]

Hey pot, have you met kettle?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Die, repost