Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Of The Posturing On Facebook About Amendment 1 Has Gotten A Little Ridiculous

342 posts in this topic

Posted

'I'm ashamed of my state'

Yeah, the voters are pretty dumb but let's face it, the electorate is about the same in most Places. What gets these things passed is timing. Who is voting and what are they motivated by.

But we get it, youre not one of the dummies who voted to pass this. You've made this abundantly clear in the last 13647483838 posts you've made on the subject this week. You are one of the enlightened ones, yay you!

Now put your nose down and get back to work, our country's solvency depends on taking every penny you have eventually.

2 people like this

Posted

Guess the huddler...

"Congratulations NC <dripping sarcasm>! You have managed to expand our state Constitution to actually deny the rights established in the 1st and 13th amendments ...rather than addressing the most dire issues in our state; budget, illegal immigration, voter IDs, ...among other things ...you focused on a social issue that does NOTHING that was not already being done by law. Despite your supposed 'good intentions' I genuinely believe this was the wrong course to take...and this is coming from a profound conservative."

PS: I totally agree with this post.

Posted

305790_288400714504336_282058175138590_1267754_1850261541_n.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

:( :( :( ppl on facebook stop making a big deal out of bigotry :( :( :(

Posted

I win. Someone posted this:

Everyone!! Help me make America right! Vote for a woman's right to choose!! That's right. I'm trying to get a rallying force behind me. Women should be able to choose if they want to have sex for money, after all, it is their body right? Help me make things right for women everywhere by voting YES on prostitution.

-MILLER2012

Posted

I win. Someone posted this:

I'm for it.

Posted

anti-amendment one people can't even begin to compare to libertarians on an election day btw

i mean it's one thing to be vocal about inequality. it's another to rant about fairy tales like the feasibility of the gold standard or the great american meritocracy

Posted

anti-amendment one people can't even begin to compare to libertarians on an election day btw

i mean it's one thing to be vocal about inequality. it's another to rant about fairy tales like the feasibility of the gold standard or the great american meritocracy

Someone's in an argumentative mood.

Posted

:( :( :( ppl on facebook stop making a big deal out of bigotry :( :( :(

condescending people who are competing over who can act the most outraged at what amounts to a giant waste of time and energy at best.... yeah, bigotry is the primary concern among these people.

Posted

What are you, The Vent Police Jase...dang..let people express their feelings....

assface :)

Posted

frankly this thread was meant to bait/troll kurbie

I failed. :(

Posted

Victory for Christianity! Let's get to work on Amendment 2: "Marriage is between a man and a woman FOREVER." Let's fight adultery once and for all and BAN DIVORCE IN NC!!! ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!!! HUZZAH!!!