Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason Ready For Next Year

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

"The old Jon Beason...he doesn't even exist anymore. I am a whole new player with new strengths unknown to any opposing offence. The Panthers defence will be a force to be reckoned with this year. We hope for the consistent well being of our team this year as it was hindered by injuries prior to the start of the season. You feel that yet...? FOOTSTEPS BABY BEAST NATION LET EM KNOW!"- from jon's facebook

Posted · Report post

and yes he spelled offense and defense wrong. lol

Posted · Report post

only spelled offense and defense in the US.

everywhere else he's correct.

Posted · Report post

depends on if you are in the vast majority of english speakers in the world spelling it 'offence' and 'defence' or the minority of english speakers spelling it "offense" and "defense".

loving the attitude, though...i can see it being prevalent throughout the team. on of the reasons he is the leader on defense.

Posted · Report post

colours

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

'You feel that yet?" LOVE IT!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

but but but guys are you sure he is 100%? how do you know? Have you seen his medical records? waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

#eatshitgrits

Posted · Report post

I think he is trying to say that we are going to play like "dawgs" this season.

Posted · Report post

I hope he is right.

If Beason comes back close to 100% and we stay healthy, I really do believe the defense will be light years ahead of last year's performance.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

well after looking at his workout, he looks like he is back to old form. I hope I am right.

Posted · Report post

I've lost all faith in any opinions that are given on this board minus a select few... At worst, I can get all Panthers news on this one site. I try to not read any further than the original post (as its the only post worth a damn in 99% of threads) but I somehow always get sucked in to the dumb posts that make no sense.

Beason already IS healthy! People here are so damn pessimistic that they can't even see hard video evidence that shows it to be factual information. Smh and leaving

Posted · Report post

yeah this isn't 1993 where an achilles injury is career threatening. dude will be fine.

I will say that Thomas Davis and his injury needs to be in the back of everyone's heads though. Don't force him back. Let him take it easy at TC.