Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason Ready For Next Year

52 posts in this topic

Posted

hell i can write on facebook that im a billionare with a 13 inch penis but yah know, only one of those is true

Posted

is the true part when you mentioned you can write on facebook?

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope hes ready for this year.....

Posted

I've lost all faith in any opinions that are given on this board minus a select few... At worst, I can get all Panthers news on this one site. I try to not read any further than the original post (as its the only post worth a damn in 99% of threads) but I somehow always get sucked in to the dumb posts that make no sense.

Beason already IS healthy! People here are so damn pessimistic that they can't even see hard video evidence that shows it to be factual information. Smh and leaving

If he is already back fully healthy then why does Carolina still have him in their rehab program?

That is a fact. FO stated he is farther from completing his than others doing rehab for other injuries.

That isn't being pessimistic. That is listening to facts....

Posted

I've lost all faith in any opinions that are given on this board minus a select few... At worst, I can get all Panthers news on this one site. I try to not read any further than the original post (as its the only post worth a damn in 99% of threads) but I somehow always get sucked in to the dumb posts that make no sense.

Beason already IS healthy! People here are so damn pessimistic that they can't even see hard video evidence that shows it to be factual information. Smh and leaving

I understand your frustration with some posting patterns, but Beason's recovery is a topic on which reasonable people can reach different conclusions.

Since we're not medical professionals nor can we see Beason on the field, we can only go by what Beason himself is reporting and historical precedent. Those two things happen to contradict each other.

The pessimism is based in the fact that achilles injuries have a long rehab time. A work out video is not equal to on field performance. If it was, Vernon Gholston would be a beast, and teams would just ignore all other draft activities except for the combine.

I hope Beason is back 100 percent, but I'll believe it when I see it on the field.

Till then, I'll take his comments for what they are, a player excited for the upcoming season and ready to do everything he can help the team win, and that I am excited about.

Posted

If he is already back fully healthy then why does Carolina still have him in their rehab program?

That is a fact. FO stated he is farther from completing his than others doing rehab for other injuries.

That isn't being pessimistic. That is listening to facts....

CRA, hey bro still waiting on the evidence you can provide in regards about Beason "isn't as far along" as Otah.

#KTlogic

Posted

CRA, hey bro still waiting on the evidence you can provide in regards about Beason "isn't as far along" as Otah.

#KTlogic

Again bro, there is a direct quote addressing Beason and his rehab right after his promo vid was released.

Posted

where's the evidence?

not guilty (breezingtoanotherholdout?)

Posted

I certainly hope our Defense will be ready this year but I'm more concerned about Davis than Beason.

Posted

The unquestioned LEADER of the Panther D! If someone can take that it from Beason more power to them cuz they'll have to be THE best in the league.

Posted

I certainly hope our Defense will be ready this year but I'm more concerned about Davis than Beason.

Be not concerned about TD. He will be used to his strengths in sub-packages, IMO. This will allow us to terrorize opposing QB's, and will hopefully extend his career.

Posted

The unquestioned LEADER of the Panther D! If someone can take that it from Beason more power to them cuz they'll have to be THE best in the league.

Ain't about who is the best leader...

Luke projects to be a better ideal MLB. If he becomes what he projects to be the MLB job will be his eventually. Bigger than Beason, projects better in coverage, smart, and his instincts are off the chart