Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capitalist pranks hippy

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No shenanigans. I heard a story about the guy who started the free hugs thing. They really mean well. Knowing that, this guy was just being a douchebag screwing up what is meant to be something positive.

It's not about being positive...it's about feeding his own narcissism. Want to do something positive. Carry a sign around asking someone to do something nice for someone today...pay it forward. Doesn't make YOU the central component and "issuer" of all things positive. It's not supposed to be about you (not you persay...but everyone)

Posted · Report post

It's not about being positive...it's about feeding his own narcissism. Want to do something positive. Carry a sign around asking someone to do something nice for someone today...pay it forward. Doesn't make YOU the central component and "issuer" of all things positive. It's not supposed to be about you (not you persay...but everyone)

To each their own interpretation.

Posted · Report post

are you saying that personal gain derived from good actions negates the goodness of those actions?

Posted · Report post

To each their own interpretation.

I'm not hugging you, you homo.

Posted · Report post

I'm not hugging you, you homo.

hug me now dammit

Posted · Report post

next time you hug me please take that pencil out of our pocket, thanks

Posted · Report post

what pencil?:wink:

Posted · Report post

lunch is coming back in a big way