Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eyewitness account of Air Force One's photo-op

85 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't see how there could be any outrage toward this administration...Everyone knows that nothing really happened on 9/11, nothing important anyway. Our elected majority is well aware of that fact.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz']You are quite the presumptuous POS aren't you...not only are you attempting to speak on behalf of all NYers..despite the video link I gave...now you're speaking on behalf of all non-NYers and our perception of what happened on 9/11?[/quote]

I'm not sure how you post without being able to read.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans']I'm not sure how you post without being able to read.[/quote]

I can read just fine. Maybe you don't know wtf you're trying to say.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz']I can read just fine. Maybe you don't know wtf you're trying to say.[/quote]

perhaps you can clarify for me, how did I misrepresent your memory/perception of 9/11?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz']You are quite the presumptuous POS aren't you...not only are you attempting to speak on behalf of all NYers..despite the video link I gave...now you're speaking on behalf of all non-NYers and our perception of what happened on 9/11?[/quote]

take out the first sentence and this is spot on

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Meat']take out the first sentence and this is spot on[/quote]

Thanks (I think.):D

Posted · Report post

That little exercise cost $300,000. Photoshop costs 90 bucks.

Posted · Report post

You do know these planes usually do this type of stuff in conjunction with their normal training?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']You do know these planes usually do this type of stuff in conjunction with their normal training?[/quote]

What, buzz New York City?

Posted · Report post

Obama is such a loser. Bush flew TWO planes into NYC and both hit their targets. Barry couldn't even hit one with a military jet helping guide it. FAIL.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='engine9']Obama is such a loser. Bush flew TWO planes into NYC and both hit their targets. Barry couldn't even hit one with a military jet helping guide it. FAIL.[/quote]

:smilielol5:

Don't get the conspiracy nutjobs cranking...

Posted · Report post

[img]http://nydailynews.mycapture.com/PHOTOS/NYDN/1UserPhotos/520650E.jpg[/img]

Shoulda hired this guy...

oh he's dead? Dang. Oh well.

Posted · Report post

I finally read about this big "event". And found out that in 2002 and 2003 people were freaked out about military jets and a military charter flight that buzzed NYC as well.

At the time I am sure that there were other, more important issues to worry about....evidently unlike today.

In any case, the DoD did notify the NTC authorities, they just decided not to pass the info on. Could be because of some kind of security concerns, not really clear on that, but it's a communication breakdown between NYC and NJ people downhill, and not the Air Force, DoD or the Presidents office not telling anyone about it.

Posted · Report post

[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn153/TomEaker/FreeRepublic/94StatueofLibertysm.jpg[/img]

Most times as a city...be it Charlotte/Raleigh...whatever...you know a day in advance of the president coming. You avoid I-40 or whereever his thing is going to be. This seems like a simple thing to do...just call and inform. Let media announce to the public as to not be alarmed...this is planned for x time. Or do it Sunday morning...when the population in the city is less (not working). Was it stupid? Yes. Could it have been better handled? Yes. Are we joking around with it and making it a big deal? YES. The simple fact of the matter is...this "terrorized" some. Despite mmmbeans speaking on behalf of all NYers...some were legitimately scared enough to call 911. The fact is no one has been fired over this yet. It shouldn't be that hard. Call into the office...find out who authorized it. Fire his ass. Is that so hard?

Posted · Report post

Well, g5, one would think that it would not be that hard. HOWEVER, The Barry has called for a [I]thorough[/I] top to bottom investigation into this fly-by that is going to take two weeks and thousands more taxpayer dollars. It takes that long to formulate a lie?

If The Barry is so upset, he needs to pull a scene like in [I]Top Gun[/I] and pull Louis into his office and demand some ass! Only Mav and Iceman can do fly-by's damnit.

I wonder if The Barry is taking money out of the stimulus to pay the $329,000 for fuel, ground support, etc. that this photo op cost. Do you think Barry collected frequent flier points or does he let Louis keep them?

Posted · Report post

You can donate frequent flier miles...he probably sent them to ACORN.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz'][img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn153/TomEaker/FreeRepublic/94StatueofLibertysm.jpg[/img]

Most times as a city...be it Charlotte/Raleigh...whatever...you know a day in advance of the president coming. You avoid I-40 or whereever his thing is going to be. This seems like a simple thing to do...just call and inform. Let media announce to the public as to not be alarmed...this is planned for x time. Or do it Sunday morning...when the population in the city is less (not working). Was it stupid? Yes. Could it have been better handled? Yes. Are we joking around with it and making it a big deal? YES. The simple fact of the matter is...this "terrorized" some. Despite mmmbeans speaking on behalf of all NYers...some were legitimately scared enough to call 911. The fact is no one has been fired over this yet. It shouldn't be that hard. Call into the office...find out who authorized it. Fire his ass. Is that so hard?[/quote]

Tell us who in NYC didn't get the message out, then go after them.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz']You can donate frequent flier miles...he probably sent them to ACORN.[/quote]

Back to stupid in record time.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']Back to stupid in record time.[/quote]

Ok CWG...here's the deal. I think we all know that there aren't REAL frequent flier miles with AF1. Ok? It's humor again. I know it's difficult to process snarkiness with a conservative tilt to it...but we'll learn you yet.

Posted · Report post

Usually humor contains something funny. ACORN jokes are just really, really old and useless. That's why it's stupid.

Posted · Report post

You should take lessons from Meat, he makes me laugh when he is trying as well as when he is not.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']You should take lessons from Meat, he makes me laugh when he is trying as well as when he is not.[/quote]

I thought your avatar of some douche with a gas hose stuck up his cornhole was funnay.

Posted · Report post

[img]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs028.snc1/3162_91148705664_724765664_1892982_4417126_n.jpg[/img]

Yeee haaaawwww

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SouthCakPanther']I thought your avatar of some douche with a gas hose stuck up his cornhole was funnay.[/quote]

Some folks were downright uncomfortable with it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz'][img]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs028.snc1/3162_91148705664_724765664_1892982_4417126_n.jpg[/img]

Yeee haaaawwww[/quote]

Cue Delhommey's snopes finding, followed by smarmy remark. :p:D