Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Eyewitness account of Air Force One's photo-op

85 posts in this topic

panthers lover did you feel this strongly when they played new footage of 9/11 out of nowhere at the RNC, because while i think this was stupid, everyone overreacting is even more stupid.

What do you mean, Fiz? People on this board overreacting, or the people in New York who shat themselves?

What do you mean, Fiz? People on this board overreacting, or the people in New York who shat themselves?

both

both

I'll agree with you on the board half of that, but the people in New York who went through 9/11....I cut them some slack.

Of course it did have the presidential color scheme. The Air Force One planes are very susceptible to terrorist hijacking...

frankly, here in NY, it's seen as stupid, but nobody's really up in arms about it. People were pissed but now they're over it for the most part.

frankly, here in NY, it's seen as stupid, but nobody's really up in arms about it. People were pissed but now they're over it for the most part.

of course they are...you have spoken.

of course they are...you have spoken.

hey, I just live here. You go ahead and get all worked up by the television.

They should be over it by now. But I bet the sight of a low-flying plane being chased by fighter jets didn't sit well when it happened.

It's all part of the liberal plan to downplay 9/11 to the point where it almost didn't happen.

panthers lover did you feel this strongly when they played new footage of 9/11 out of nowhere at the RNC, because while i think this was stupid, everyone overreacting is even more stupid.

Playing such footage (as ill-advised as it might have been) in no way evoked panic from those viewing that footage in a controlled and limited venue. To believe that the reaction of New Yorkers who were fearing that 9/11 was being revisited on them is stupid is to discount very real, personal emotions and shows an utter disregard for them and for the impact 9/11 actually had. Extremely insensitive and dare I say, stupid, on your part.

hey, I just live here. You go ahead and get all worked up by the television.

So, you can speak for the entire population (and government) of NYC. Great. Let Mayor Blumeberg know ....