Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Eyewitness account of Air Force One's photo-op

85 posts in this topic

You should take lessons from Meat, he makes me laugh when he is trying as well as when he is not.

You should take lessons from Meat, he makes me laugh when he is trying as well as when he is not.

I thought your avatar of some douche with a gas hose stuck up his cornhole was funnay.

I thought your avatar of some douche with a gas hose stuck up his cornhole was funnay.

Some folks were downright uncomfortable with it.

3162_91148705664_724765664_1892982_4417126_n.jpg

Yeee haaaawwww

Cue Delhommey's snopes finding, followed by smarmy remark. :P:D

Your points aren't valid, this isn't about 9/11, it's about people's perceptions and memories of 9/11, something that you do not share with New Yorkers, to say otherwise is disingenuous. I'm sure there are plenty of New Yorkers who don't share my feelings, there are 8 million people in this city. But you aren't going to sit there and stamp this with the "9/11: Never Forget TM" symbol and tell me that not only does it affect everyone (which it doesn't,) but that you know more about what's happening in the city I live in than I do.

This is simply more partisan bullshiat. A smear campaign based on a stupid idea for a PR campaign. If you want to make this about 9/11 fine. But leave NY out of it. We've been the battlecry for everything shiatty that's happened in this country for the last 8 years. Nobody listened when we disagreed with it. Nobody's listening now. Keep banging that drum, but don't do it on our account (and I do speak for NYC when I say that.)

No, you don't speak for NYC at all ... just one person there. And NYC doesn't "own" 9/11 ... we all do.

You do know these planes usually do this type of stuff in conjunction with their normal training?

You're fuging jokin', aren't you.

No, you don't speak for NYC at all ... just one person there. And NYC doesn't "own" 9/11 ... we all do.

Thats 1 more person than you speak for....

why did you quote "own?" I didn't say that.

I've already responded to this talking point, thanks! Enjoy owning 9/11!