Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

Da'quan Bowers Tears Achilles

57 posts in this topic

Sure didn't see this coming.

These achilles tears are going wild...evolution? Shoe design? Dude just too powerful for ligaments? Someone tell me what is going on here

If its just a tear, as it's being reported, it's likely that he can return this year. (like Suggs)

Bad news for Bucs fans. I hate it for this guy... Waitin all offseason to play and then this. Hope he fully recovers.

Nope. Schefter says it is torn

Sucks for them. He seems like one of those players who'll alway be plagued by injuries.

I do not remember seeing any contracts signed between Tampa and Da'Quan...So does that mean they have no financial obligations to him right now?

I'm certain he signed a contract longer than one year when he was drafted.

You have to wonder what exactly is causing this many achilles injuries in the last year?

I'm glad we didn't draft him, I remember there being injury concerns with him during that years draft anyways. Still bad break for him.

Greg Hardy for next years first!

Sucks for them. He seems like one of those players who'll alway be plagued by injuries.

Yeah, already had a bum knee. Always thought Bowers could be a beast in the NFL. Sucks.

He is an example of why the average NFL career is 2.5 years.

Greg Hardy for next years first!

We could only dream bro... We can Only dream.

But they could go after Freeney... I believe they still have cap space... You'd have to think that they're gonna go after someone at this point. With all the moves they've already made, it seems as though they "think" it's their time.

Silly Bucs, NFC South is for Panthers!