Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Playoffs Rd 2: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [3] Indiana Pacers

NBA Playoffs   11 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• Miami Heat
    • Indiana Pacers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

101 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll give credit where credit is due.

LeBron and Wade really stepped up yesterday. That was a must win game and they put the team on their shoulders and really delivered.

That performance by LeBron (under the pressure of an absolute must win game) was impressive....that is what you expect from the MVP and player with his immense talent.

Posted

James and Wade throwin TD passes to each other tonight.

Posted

Is this the most boring NBA Playoffs in 20 years?

What are the TV ratings like?

Anyone watching?

Posted

Its because of the injuries and the lockout. Its taken away from this playoff. Not a lot of surprises this go round. Heat up 3-2 now after that 30 point blowout last nite. 30 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists last nite for the MVP. Nobody wants to talk about him or make a story when he plays well.

Posted

Another excellent night by LeBron and Wade. They seem to have awaken from their funk and are playing like two of the top players in the league.

If they keep this up, they WILL make it out of the East.

If they do, the match-up with either the Spurs or the Thunder will be outstanding....Spurs and Thunder are both playing fantastic ball.

Posted

The NBA has decided and Haslem is suspended for 1 game, Pittman is out 3 games while Hansbrough avoided anything for his hit on Wade. I suspect the refs will go a little overboard calling fouls tonight to keep things from getting too chippy like game 5. I thought they should have kicked Haslem and Pittman out of the game for their fouls, which ironically might have helped the Heat because I dont think Haslem would have been suspended for game 6.

No excuses for the Pacers tonight in must win situation, the game is in Indy and with no Bosh and no Haslem they have a huge advantage inside.

Posted

Hansborough not bein suspended is bullshit!

Posted

Handsoffmebro made a play on the ball. Mr. Haslem did not.

Posted

Neither one should have been suspended, they were both hard fouls which happen in the playoffs. Pretty similar plays too, except Hansbrough went through the ball to get to Wade's face while Haslem just went straight for the face

Posted

pretty funny watching pittman rock that guy

Posted

Wade with 26 in the first half, but the Pacers are up 53-51 at half. A lot of points being scored for this series, I dont see it continuing in the 2nd half. The Heat are going to have to play better defense and need to rebound better if they want to avoid a game 7

Posted

Hansbrough made a play on the ball then Miami, being the bitches they are, took a blatant cheap shot at Tyler. The guy who threw an elbow should be charged with aggravated assault.

Wade carrying Miami again.