#1 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,893 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Even the article doesnt fully explain it well but some ACC teams get it rough next year and State is one of them.

http://espn.go.com/m...lege-basketball

#2 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

but but but but the recruiting class is so good but but mark gottfried

We will see how State does with the target on their backs. not something they're used to.

Im gonna laugh my ass off when Carolina comes in for the kill and wins the mother fuging acc next year then the NC in two years.

#3 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

Brownell's got it right..."You're not going to have a true champion.'' I've always hated when the ACC moved from the home and home games. Everybody played everybody twice, once at home, once away. That's how you get a true champion. But that's the way it is, and the way it's going to be. I miss the old days.

#4 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

Mr TD...

Piss off, go back to ur tarhole threads. Im glad we get that schedule because we are going to have to prove our expectations.

#5 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

Brownell's got it right..."You're not going to have a true champion.'' I've always hated when the ACC moved from the home and home games. Everybody played everybody twice, once at home, once away. That's how you get a true champion. But that's the way it is, and the way it's going to be. I miss the old days.

fuging college football greed

#6 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

We will see how State does with the target on their backs. not something they're used to.

Im gonna laugh my ass off when Carolina comes in for the kill and wins the mother fuging acc next year then the NC in two years.

You guys couldn't win it last year with four top 15 picks on your team but you're gonna win with Desmond Hubert and Leslie McDonald in your starting five? I predict this UNC team is reminiscent of the infamous LD2 team that lost to CofC and went to the NIT. Roy can't coach mediocre talent and that's what he's working with this year...outside of JMM that team is mediocre.

#7 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

You guys couldn't win it last year with four top 15 picks on your team but you're gonna win with Desmond Hubert and Leslie McDonald in your starting five? I predict this UNC team is reminiscent of the infamous LD2 team that lost to CofC and went to the NIT. Roy can't coach mediocre talent and that's what he's working with this year...outside of JMM that team is mediocre

I honestly think the top 3 teams are FSU, NCSU, and Duke in that order..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.