#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,526 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

Panthers.com video "Luke Kuechly takes the field" ----> http://www.panthers....43-158c36640890

Brothers of the Sun Tour!!!

#18 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

BROTHERS OF THE SUN TOUR!!!!

I fuging HATE that ad..... when the fug is that thing going to end.... Can't even mute the video.... FUG

/rant

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,526 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

BROTHERS OF THE SUN TOUR!!!!

lol beat me

#20 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,526 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

Ron Rivera "We're pretty excited on what he can and can't do"

Oh Ron, you know Kuechly can do everything lol

#21 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

Pretty much exactly where I said he would play. Outside while rotating into the middle. Keuchly will be the long term MLB going into the future.

#22 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,442 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

lol beat me

Well I had my speakers up and it startled me. All I know about it is that there are 2 muscle t-shirt cowboy hat wearing d-bags coming to Charlotte to "sing" to girls who have the hots for them.

#23 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,676 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

That is all you have to do to fix this pass rush? The Giants are dumb for spending all those 1-3 round picks on D-Lineman. With smarts like that, Hurney WILL get us a championship this year.

Did I say that's all you have to do? Nope. I asked a question. If you're implying that you need a pass rush from D-lineman to win a super bowl, then say so. Don't need the condescending tone at all.

#24 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,150 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

I've felt that this Kuechly rotating with Davis mainly would be best for both players, especially Davis b/c it wil make him less injury prone. Actually both Davis and Beason, but as I said before, I'm more concerned about Davis coming off 3 than I am Beason. Our LB core is tight, I love it!

#25 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,113 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Nice to see Jonathan Nelson get a nice plug in from Rivera on helping Kuechly out at rookie camp today. Nelson might be a surprising player if he could possibly beat out D.J. Campbell and Jordan Pugh for a fifth safety position.

I love Nelson. He is so underrated. I really believe that he will beat out Campbell and Pugh. I also think he is every bit as good if not better than Martin. He will surprise some folks.

#26 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,731 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

It's on Rotoworld, so it's official.

#27 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

Did I say that's all you have to do? Nope. I asked a question. If you're implying that you need a pass rush from D-lineman to win a super bowl, then say so. Don't need the condescending tone at all.

I can't recall one post by that dude where he contributed anything new to a thread it's the same ol sarcasm b.s because we don't have a d- line like the Giants

#28 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Nice to see Jonathan Nelson get a nice plug in from Rivera on helping Kuechly out at rookie camp today. Nelson might be a surprising player if he could possibly beat out D.J. Campbell and Jordan Pugh for a fifth safety position.

I don't think Pugh has a place on this roster anymore. I think Reggie smith will either beat out Martin or if nothing else take Pugh's place in the "buffalo nickel" package.

#29 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Beason Anderson, Kuechly as starters, LB core looking strong, Davis will rotate in, maybe he will stay healthy longer, by not being a full time 3 down LBer...

Davis is done.

#30 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,559 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

That is all you have to do to fix this pass rush? The Giants are dumb for spending all those 1-3 round picks on D-Lineman. With smarts like that, Hurney WILL get us a championship this year.

The Giants haven't spent THAT many high picks on D lineman. They just hit on every damn one of them. If Everette Brown had been a hit like Osi we would have our bookends and no one would ever bring up the DE position.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Keuchly, Beason, Rivera, Linebacker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.