Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weymouthst

Steve Smith, Best Player In Nfl

204 posts in this topic

did u just say a guy that has never taken a snap in the nfc south is the best reciver in our division? that dude played against the raiders, broncos, and chiefs the past 10 years. Lets not crown him Hall of Fame just yet bro. Colston is 1 of like 8 pro bowlers on that offence, its not hard to get open down there. White is good, but lets be honest...Steve still put up better numbers without having a #2 reciever and without tony gonzalez drawing coverage. Fact is, #89 is the best in the division

Just for the record, saying "he played against the raiders, broncos, and chiefs the past 10 years" is a really shitty argument when talking about a number 1 receiver. Considering that means Champ Bailey and Nnamdi Asomugha were covering him.

I don't care what anyone says. Post some Smitty love! Videos, pics, GIFS! :D

And since people decided to turn this into a stupid argument instead of what the thread was actually asking for, here's some smitty love...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJa_H158ZuM

He may not be the best player in the NFL, but hes an absolute beast! I love me some Smitty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zasIOdJ0jM

on a side note rodney peete looked suave as fug with that #9 standing in the pocket

Best in the NFCS, top 5 in NFC and top 10 in the NFL.

I would like to know who is the best receiver in the South if Smith isnt. I need a good laugh for today.

I would like to know who is the best receiver in the South if Smith isnt. I need a good laugh for today.

lance moore

Lol dont be silly, Id take Smitty over Megatron anyday.

Top 5 WR's in NFL

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Andre Johnson

4. Steve Smith (CAR)

5. AJ Green

You're forgetting Brandon Marshall

lance moore

a4aae5d75c73.gif

Best in the NFCS, top 5 in NFC and top 10 in the NFL.

This

Michael Spurlock, easy.