Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Stopped By Rookie Mini-Camp Practice This Morning...

37 posts in this topic

Catman72, ur punky brewsters dad?

just kidding :)

Thanks so much for the pics/report !!!!

Man amini looked like he had a horrible day of practice..guy looked pretty down on himself...hope he can make the transition

I wish Panthers.com would post videos of the rookies we want to see, not scrubs. If the video is going to be less than 2 mins, then why the hell waste it on dudes that no body gives a damn about?

And is it that hard to make longer videos? wtf

anybody clean the pewpy off of Sam Mills

I'd lend my services to clean that statue. Too bad I'm not in Charlotte. =/

It's great to to have the top four picks all sign your hat on the same day. And the pic with Rivera and you daughter should be framed. Thanks for posting.

Also got a pic of my daughter w/ Coach Rivera:

403436_4011155240911_1342156961_3704469_400544883_n.jpg

rivera has a polo with the old logo on it?

I wish Panthers.com would post videos of the rookies we want to see, not scrubs. If the video is going to be less than 2 mins, then why the hell waste it on dudes that no body gives a damn about?

This is exactly how I feel. Where are the 20 min videos with discussions with multiple players after practice, extensive video coverage, and coaching reports. Come on... all the media sources surrounding the panthers are pure garbage!

Thanks for the info and sure beleive this is going to be a special year for Panthers and their fans!!!

GOOOO Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that, but gritting my teeth while listening to the Brothers of the Sun ad really makes it not worth it.

CatMan, your daughter is gorgeous! Thank you for the rookie camp report. I always look forward to your reports.

And hopefully Sam's head has been cleaned with the rain we've gotten. Cancel your airplane tickets, Argus & Ivan.