Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Hope Y'all beat the Broncos...

61 posts in this topic

Posted

if the EAGLES couldn't sack him, you sure as hell aren't gonna get more than one sack:P

We get big sack numbers down here boy

testyphoto.jpg

Posted

yeah, you get big sack numbers DOWN THERE... you're coming to our place... you ain't gonna have more than 2 sacks, sorry...

Posted

against your line i'd say 3. they'll be big ones though.

Posted

So it hurts that much more when we kill you next week!!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when we pull an upset on yall and shock the entire country.

Posted

Well, I need the Panthers to take out Denver for reasons that have nothing whatsoever to do with Sheli Manning or the Giants.

GO CAROLINA! You will have a legion of fans in San Diego this weekend.

Posted

Well, I need the Panthers to take out Denver for reasons that have nothing whatsoever to do with Sheli Manning or the Giants.

GO CAROLINA! You will have a legion of fans in San Diego this weekend.

Fire Norv Turner! Chargers suck!

Posted

Pussyboy Eli will eat a bunch of dirt on thet Sunday.[/quote

Shoot up some more, speed!

Posted

Shoot up some more, speed!

?????

Smoke some more cocaine scrub.

And your team...lost to chicago.

Posted

Go screw yourself, DALLAS FAN!

Posted

yeah... okay... we have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL... if the EAGLES couldn't sack him,

Ha! Ha! Ha! The eagles are 7-5 and oh yea 1. Ha Ha! The 1 is a tie with the bengals! They have only 1 win! Ha HA! You dallas fan!

Posted

dude... you got serious issues... their record doesn't reflect their defense... they are the number 4 rated defense in the entire NFL... and second in sacks to only pittsburgh... they are a helluva good team... you sir have serious issues and I now see why your name is speed... you must be doing some to sit here talking trash about our offensive line, without a doubt one of the best in the NFL... come back when you are in your right mind and I'll pay attention to you

Posted

dude... you got serious issues... their record doesn't reflect their defense... they are the number 4 rated defense in the entire NFL... and second in sacks to only pittsburgh... they are a helluva good team... you sir have serious issues and I now see why your name is speed... you must be doing some to sit here talking trash about our offensive line, without a doubt one of the best in the NFL... come back when you are in your right mind and I'll pay attention to you

I am drug free. You cowboy fan!