Photo
- - - - -

I Hope Y'all beat the Broncos...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
60 replies to this topic

#31 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:20 AM

[quote name='Speed']Pussyboy Eli will eat a bunch of dirt on thet Sunday.[/QUOTE

Shoot up some more, speed!

#32 John Holmes

John Holmes

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:11 AM

Shoot up some more, speed!

?????

Smoke some more cocaine scrub.

And your team...lost to chicago.

#33 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:33 AM

[quote name='70saintsfan'][quote name='Speed']Pussyboy Eli will eat a bunch of dirt on thet Sunday.[/QUOTE

Shoot up some more, speed![/quote]

Go screw yourself, DALLAS FAN!

#34 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:37 AM

yeah... okay... we have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL... if the EAGLES couldn't sack him,

Ha! Ha! Ha! The eagles are 7-5 and oh yea 1. Ha Ha! The 1 is a tie with the bengals! They have only 1 win! Ha HA! You dallas fan!

#35 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:28 PM

dude... you got serious issues... their record doesn't reflect their defense... they are the number 4 rated defense in the entire NFL... and second in sacks to only pittsburgh... they are a helluva good team... you sir have serious issues and I now see why your name is speed... you must be doing some to sit here talking trash about our offensive line, without a doubt one of the best in the NFL... come back when you are in your right mind and I'll pay attention to you

#36 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:32 PM

dude... you got serious issues... their record doesn't reflect their defense... they are the number 4 rated defense in the entire NFL... and second in sacks to only pittsburgh... they are a helluva good team... you sir have serious issues and I now see why your name is speed... you must be doing some to sit here talking trash about our offensive line, without a doubt one of the best in the NFL... come back when you are in your right mind and I'll pay attention to you

I am drug free. You cowboy fan!

#37 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

ok... good to know... drug free's the way to be! but in all seriousness... stop calling me a dallas fan... that is just annoying as hell, and it makes you look like an idiot... you're the one who used the Eagles score to say that their defense sucks... try looking things up before you talk from now on and maybe what you say won't smell like it came out of my a$$.

#38 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:28 PM

ok... good to know... drug free's the way to be! but in all seriousness... stop calling me a dallas fan... that is just annoying as hell, and it makes you look like an idiot... you're the one who used the Eagles score to say that their defense sucks... try looking things up before you talk from now on and maybe what you say won't smell like it came out of my a$$.

I took a look at the record before I posted. You say you are not a cowboy fan. But let them string a three game streak and we will see your colors. If the cowboys keep losing and the Panthers keep winning, you will soon be a Panther fan, (for the moment). (poo for brains).

#39 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

god i hate new yowkas

#40 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

I took a look at the record before I posted. You say you are not a cowboy fan. But let them string a three game streak and we will see your colors. If the cowboys keep losing and the Panthers keep winning, you will soon be a Panther fan, (for the moment). (sh*t for brains).

FYI: I was the only one saying the Giants had a good team and were going to the playoffs last year when we were 0-2. I've been a Giants fan since I was 4 years old and went to a Giants game, and have been ever since, when they sucked and when they were good. Usually, the people that get pissed off and accuse others of being flip-floppers are flip-floppers themselves. If you're such a die hard Panthers fan, I'd love to see you answer some questions about them without a computer there lol. I could answer just about anything you threw at me about the Giants. so please don't sit here and call me insults when you are a complete ****ing idiot... "I took a look at the record before I spoke"... so... "I'm gonna talk crap about the Eagles' D, so let me go look at their record and that will tell me how good their defense is, instead of, oh, I dunno... going and looking at the Defensive Rankings in the NFL?" hmmm... yeah, I'm the one with **** for brains...

#41 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

FYI: I was the only one saying the Giants had a good team and were going to the playoffs last year when we were 0-2. I've been a Giants fan since I was 4 years old and went to a Giants game, and have been ever since, when they sucked and when they were good. Usually, the people that get pissed off and accuse others of being flip-floppers are flip-floppers themselves. If you're such a die hard Panthers fan, I'd love to see you answer some questions about them without a computer there lol. I could answer just about anything you threw at me about the Giants. so please don't sit here and call me insults when you are a complete ****ing idiot... "I took a look at the record before I spoke"... so... "I'm gonna talk crap about the Eagles' D, so let me go look at their record and that will tell me how good their defense is, instead of, oh, I dunno... going and looking at the Defensive Rankings in the NFL?" hmmm... yeah, I'm the one with **** for brains...

and usually the people that have to go into enormous detail about "how much of a great fan they are" arent really a great fan....same logic right?

do me a favor and go to a club with plaxico burress and sit reaaaallll close to him....

#42 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:45 PM

ummm no, because I ain't gonna say he ain't a die hard fan, I'm just saying I am... secondly... I wasn't even speaking to you, I was speaking to this idiot whose name is obviously 'Speed' because his mouth goes faster than his brain thinks. obviously, that doesnt' take too much, but I got nothing against people who will talk to me logically and intelligently, but don't come at me, like this guy, if you don't know what you are talking about, because I will chew you up, spit you out, and feed you to my cat. he posted crap about the Eagles defense sucking because of their record when they are the fourth ranked defense in the NFL and 2nd in sacks, and when sacks is what I was talking about.

#43 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:52 PM

ummm no, because I ain't gonna say he ain't a die hard fan, I'm just saying I am... secondly... I wasn't even speaking to you, I was speaking to this idiot whose name is obviously 'Speed' because his mouth goes faster than his brain thinks. obviously, that doesnt' take too much, but I got nothing against people who will talk to me logically and intelligently, but don't come at me, like this guy, if you don't know what you are talking about, because I will chew you up, spit you out, and feed you to my cat. he posted crap about the Eagles defense sucking because of their record when they are the fourth ranked defense in the NFL and 2nd in sacks, and when sacks is what I was talking about.

im simply talking to you....intelligent? sure...lets be civil (thats always fun)

You dissed the dude before because of not 'knowing about anything without the internet' something like that...i paraphrased....yet you come up with all these stats about the eagles defense, which enless you are pat summeral mixed with phill simms and john madden.....you wouldnt just know that off the top of your head, meaning you looked it up too, or heard it from some other source....so yes, giants fan....lets discuss this logically, ok?

you wont be chewing me up.....or spitting me out...besides, i heard from the others you dont like to spit anyways :P

now do i think the giants are a good team? yes they are....one of the best...

but honestly, i think they got on a fast hot start, and will eventually hit a wall, at the wrong time....in the playoffs.

I doubt the beat the panthers next week, but thats yet to be seen.

The giants have a ton of distractions (regardless if they say they do or not)

injuries (jacobs isnt a 100%)

and they have hixon playing inplace of one of the best WR's in the game....

Eli has 1 300+ yard game this season, its yet to be seen if he can take this team on his shoulders without a stellar defense and a stiffling running game behind him....can he do it? maybe....

but in my opinion, as a outsider looking in.....the giants have very little chance of repeating, there are too many nfc teams getting hot at the right moment, and going in the opposite direction as your giants...

#44 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

You dissed the dude before because of not 'knowing about anything without the internet' something like that...i paraphrased....yet you come up with all these stats about the eagles defense, which enless you are pat summeral mixed with phill simms and john madden.....you wouldnt just know that off the top of your head, meaning you looked it up too, or heard it from some other source...

I simply said if he was a die hard fan he would know about the Panthers history and about them as a team. It had nothing to do with the current stats. of course he's gonna look them up online, so am I, because like you said, I'm not all those guys combined lol... my living isn't keeping track of every team and player's stats. I just mean that if he's a die hard fan he will know more about them than just the facts that anyone and everyone knows and things about them from this season without having to look it up.

Eli has 1 300+ yard game this season, its yet to be seen if he can take this team on his shoulders without a stellar defense and a stiffling running game behind him....can he do it? maybe....

actually, we have had three games already this season with Jacobs out of the game for either the whole game or part the game.. in the one game that he was out... against the Cardinals... Eli completed 70 percent of his passes for 240 yards, 3 touchdowns, and no interceptions. in the game in which Burress was out before last week, he threw for four touchdowns, so... i think this year, manning has finally proved that if he needs to carry this team, he can... and he did just that in the Superbowl last year, mind you...

#45 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,373 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:59 AM

So it hurts that much more when we kill you next week!!

This is another one of those "mod pretending to be an opposing fan" IDs, isn't it?

(lame) :sleep:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com