60 replies to this topic

#46 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

Just worry about the Cowpukes...we'll worry about Denver....but I believe the Panthers and Giants will both be 11-3 next week :cool:

#47 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:53 AM

FYI: yeah, I'm the one with **** for brains...

You are comming around.

#48 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:33 AM

I bet you're just a skinny white guy that thinks that the nfc east is the best division in football

lol probably. Actually the NFC East and South are tied winning % wise. I added up every teams winning percentage and divided by 4. East and South have the same, as of today anyway.

#49 Chargers Fan

Chargers Fan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:35 AM

Thank you for destroying Denver today.

#50 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:25 AM

ummm no, because I ain't gonna say he ain't a die hard fan, I'm just saying I am... secondly... I wasn't even speaking to you, I was speaking to this idiot whose name is obviously 'Speed' because his mouth goes faster than his brain thinks. obviously, that doesnt' take too much, but I got nothing against people who will talk to me logically and intelligently, but don't come at me, like this guy, if you don't know what you are talking about, because I will chew you up, spit you out, and feed you to my cat. he posted crap about the Eagles defense sucking because of their record when they are the fourth ranked defense in the NFL and 2nd in sacks, and when sacks is what I was talking about.

Can't take it dip poo? Why come here. By the way, eli sacked 8 times yesterday. :hurray::hurray:

#51 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:59 AM

Can't take it dip sh*t? Why come here. By the way, eli sacked 8 times yesterday. :hurray::hurray:

:smilielol5::smilielol5::seeya::seeya::rofl::rofl:

Hows the best NFL offensive line?

#52 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,194 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:03 AM

Thank you for destroying Denver today.

Please return the favor against Tampa next week!

#53 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:14 AM

They're actually doing quite well... problem is, they're on the sideline... I love how people can talk smack because they don't even know who was in the game... it doesn't even make sense to talk about the O-Line when half their starters were out and they had their back up RG playing at RTagainst the best pass rusher in the league.... so, yeah, I'm not even gonna dignify either yours or Speeds posts with a rebuttal cuz if you paid any attention to who was in there, you would know why the O-Line sucked....

#54 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

The Panthers have been playing with back up O-linemen for the majority of the season, so we really don't give a rat's ass about the Giants injuries.

#55 Edward Teach

Edward Teach

#PanthersMafia

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:54 PM

They're actually doing quite well... problem is, they're on the sideline... I love how people can talk smack because they don't even know who was in the game... it doesn't even make sense to talk about the O-Line when half their starters were out and they had their back up RG playing at RTagainst the best pass rusher in the league.... so, yeah, I'm not even gonna dignify either yours or Speeds posts with a rebuttal cuz if you paid any attention to who was in there, you would know why the O-Line sucked....

Let it go...your pre-Cowboys game posts make you look silly now. 8 sacks? Wow. And blaming it on the injuries just makes it worse. Diehl looked like a revolving door. And as far as Eli putting the team on his back:

"Manning finished 18-of-35 for 191 yards and two interceptions. Of his incompletions, four were overthrown, three underthrown, three dropped, six were deflected and one was thrown away on purpose, according the ESPN Stats & Analysis."

source: http://myespn.go.com...mer-Giants.html

Thanks for playing. Bye now.

#56 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

you cannot blame Eli for most of those passes... he was running for his life half the time and they couldn't get a running game going for crap so the Defense was teeing up on him and that's it. We have an excellent O-Line, just 1) the cowboys always seem to play well against us defensively... they have more sacks in two games than all the other teams we've played combined, and 2) they were beat up and playing out of position and just looked a mess... we played like crap last night... I'll admit it... but I assure you, the team you face next week will be a totally different team, and we WILL win the #1 seed if we can get some guys healthy...

#57 Edward Teach

Edward Teach

#PanthersMafia

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

Blahbitty, blah, blahbitty blah.... so, yeah, I'm not even gonna dignify either yours or Speeds posts with a rebuttal cuz if you paid any attention to who was in there, you would know why the O-Line sucked....

Um...isn't that exactly what you are doing?

This is fun.

#58 Chargers Fan

Chargers Fan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:25 PM

Please return the favor against Tampa next week!

Sure hope the Bolts can help you out.

#59 Williams34

Williams34

Secretary of Offense

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:47 PM

this is why I don't go and talk sh*t on other team forums, every troll on here gets all the stupid sh*t he's said blown back in his face and is exposed as an incompetent jackass...seems pretty embarrassing but I can see the saints fans on the horizon

#60 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

lmao at him saying eli will carry the team....the giants getta cake schedule then lose at the stretch....i called that crap....they will fade when it counts the most...they wont get past the divisional round of the playoffs.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.