Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Game Of Thrones Grown Up Talk. Do Not Enter Unless You Have Finished All The Books

571 posts in this topic

Basically, I see the MFG as the grim reaper... as depicted in pop culture... IE. by allowing someone to live, he is owed a death...  Arya saved the 3 prisoners from death by fire (when the campsite was set ablaze by Lannister men), therefore taking 3 deaths from the R'hllor. As is his duty as a servant of the god of death, Jaqen owed a debt to R'hllor of 3 deaths.

This could be seen as a weakness of R'hllor if you wanted to get all theoretical... The fire didn't kill the prisoners... But, at the same time, the MFG owed R'hllor apparently.

Still doesnt clear up why no one knew who jaqen. Was when arya asked

was jaqen even his real name?

maybe his real name was syrio.  or patches.  or euron crows eye.  or jeyne poole.  or randyl tarly.

1 person likes this

Still doesnt clear up why no one knew who jaqen. Was when arya asked

was jaqen even his real name?

maybe his real name was syrio.  or patches.  or euron crows eye.  or jeyne poole.  or randyl tarly.

Yup, like PSC says.

Jaqen was a name, that cat was a "graduated" full blown "murder you with a pebble" assassin trained and sent off to do his thing for the Temple.

*sigh* How I wish he turned out to actually be Syrio...

1 person likes this

I just call him the Alchemist

FWIW, I think we are going to see some "power" jumps in the next book. 

Will Arya become Faceless?

Jon Snow -> Azior Aazaahhaiazaa

Sansa takes over the Vale ?

Danny -> Units a host of horselords with her Unsullied and Slave Armies + 3 Dragons + IronBorn?

Jamie Laniser --?????????

Tyrion?????

i don't think arya ever becomes faceless.   i think she goes rogue.

i hope jon snow is really dead.   never coming back.  i'm already weary of his speculations and most people haven't gotten through the 4th book yet.

sansa...nooooooo don't let littlefinger die plz.... :( :( :(

i hope dany dies too.  jaime is probably a dead man walking...unles he's azor azhai

tyrion...no telling...

1 person likes this

I think there is too many reasons for Jon to not be dead for him to ...be dead...

I think the biggest wrench in the way many people are thinking is UnCat... I don't know how she or her followers are going to fit in to most people's theories about everything else.

No way no how Jon is really dead. To much potential with his character