Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Game Of Thrones Grown Up Talk. Do Not Enter Unless You Have Finished All The Books

R+L=J is something I also suspect.

I like the idea of Jamie being Azor Azhai but Jon got setup to become it at the end of ADwD. I really think this is the Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, and Daenerys Targaryen show at this point so we'll see.

"A Song of Ice and Fire"... anyone's thoughts on the meaning behind this?

Is it simply R'hllor vs. The Great Other?

Is it Jon Snow's story? (L=Ice + R=Fire)

Is it something else?

My suspicion is Jon + Daenerys vs. Tyrion is the end game. I think this addresses what you have written.

This conflict of deities is the abstract conflict between these forces or vice versa. Otherwise a new villain will be introduced to represent the power coming forth from the north. I think Tyrion is being set up to become that power but we'll see.

"A Song of Ice and Fire"... anyone's thoughts on the meaning behind this?

Is it simply R'hllor vs. The Great Other?

Is it Jon Snow's story? (L=Ice + R=Fire)

Is it something else?

i missed this.

i suspect it has meaning on multiple levels

I am just now midway through Storm of Swords and had a question about something.

Did Arya warg into her wolf when they were being pursued after they escaped Harrenhal or was it just a dream?

yeah, I think it is implied that pretty much all the Starks have the warg trait in their blood... as do others in the realm...

I almost think that the Targaryens of old also had the ability, and warged into their dragons...

yeah, I think it is implied that pretty much all the Starks have the warg trait in their blood... as do others in the realm...

I almost think that the Targaryens of old also had the ability, and warged into their dragons...

Incorrect good sir. The Targaryens controlled their dragons using magic. Like the horn 'dragonbinder' currently in the possession of Victarion Greyjoy. I believe that horn will ultimately be sounded by Daenerys because the horn is inscribed with these words: "I am Dragonbinder, No Mortal man should sound me and live, Blood for Fire, Fire for Blood"

Daenerys is not a mortal man.

Incorrect good sir. The Targaryens controlled their dragons using magic. Like the horn 'dragonbinder' currently in the possession of Victarion Greyjoy. I believe that horn will ultimately be sounded by Daenerys because the horn is inscribed with these words: "I am Dragonbinder, No Mortal man should sound me and live, Blood for Fire, Fire for Blood"

Daenerys is not a mortal man.

She is mortal. Remember, she had her hands burned by Drogon. Her immunity to fire is up in the air as of ADWD.

She is mortal. Remember, she had her hands burned by Drogon. Her immunity to fire is up in the air as of ADWD.

That isn't what I meant. Remember the LOTR books when that girl kills Sauron's guy? He said he couldn't be killed by a man, and he was right; he got killed by a woman. Same holds true here. The horn can't be blown by a mortal man (the one guy who blew it for Euron Greyjoy died because he was burned from the inside out). Strictly speaking, Daenerys can blow the horn and live because she is a mortal woman.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BionicBunny