Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Nba Playoffs Rd 2: [2] Oklahoma City Thunder Vs. [3] Los Angeles Lakers

NBA Playoffs Rd 2   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Los Angeles Lakers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

Will this be the last half the Lakers play this season?

I'm pretty sure that's what the officiating crew has in mind.

Holy Hell Russel Westbrook

Shut the fug up you know nothing about basketball and your team is the most embarrassing group of guys I've ever witnessed.

WESTBROOK!!!

L.B.C.D.P.G.C. BAAAAABY!!!!!

Overall a okay season... Hard to cheer when you know the NBA doesn't want you to win from the beginning of the season. Kobe played his heart out today, with no help from the teammates and no bench.

We have an amazing GM, so I have trust in what we'll do. Just think if we had Chris Paul SMFH.

Overall a okay season... Hard to cheer when you know the NBA doesn't want you to win from the beginning of the season. Kobe played his heart out today, with no help from the teammates and no bench.

We have an amazing GM, so I have trust in what we'll do. Just think if we had Chris Paul SMFH.

Seriously haha, the Lakers are so much better than every other team and already have won so much, that the whole league denied us from getting Chris Paul.

If we had Chris Paul, this season would've been a fugging joke and no other fans would've had fun watching the lakers blow everyone out and winning ANOTHER championship.

Guess you gotta let other teams get a chance, right?

okc will be in the west finals for a long time folks. OKC vs Spurs is gonna be sick.

Where is that Bobcats fan that always sounds like a idiot? Thought he'd be in here by now... KOBE SUCKS YOO! LMFAO

There's a new sheriff in town.

ad5e2cad9be347760e28768b82d61e7f-getty-144987464.jpg

Congrats to the Thunder, great to see a small market all in behind their Franchise.

Hey KD, Westbrook, Harden and DFish, bring it home to the Western Conference.

LOL, Stern had other plans. He's out of running Franchises now so he shouildn't meddle in any future trades like he fugged the Lakers.

The Lakers run is over. Its a new decade and new era. Durant and gang are the NOW and FUTURE of the Western Conference. Lakers are old.