Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Morgan

Our Man Anthony Davis Has The Right Idea...

30 posts in this topic

Davis would fit with the Hornets. Him and Gordon would be a nice big man/PG combo. Im sure the Hornets love this pic.

The troll is strong in this one a long with the dumb shittery.

If the formerly NBA owned Hornets magically win the lottery and get Davis, i'm calling shenanigans on the draft lottery process

King T- Gordon is a RFA, I think the Charlotte Hornets could make an offer but, the New Orleans Angels are far enough under the cap that they could match and retain his rights.

Also Gordon is a SG not a PG. No problem on the mistake, I'm sure you will pay more attention to the NBA when the name Hornets returns to our Charlotte franchise.

1 person likes this

King T- Gordon is a RFA, I think the Charlotte Hornets could make an offer but, the New Orleans Angels are far enough under the cap that they could match and retain his rights.

Also Gordon is a SG not a PG. No problem on the mistake, I'm sure you will pay more attention to the NBA when the name Hornets returns to our Charlotte franchise.

KT thinks he knows basketball but he just repeats whatever BS Jalen Rose says on ESPN.

KT thinks he knows basketball but he just repeats whatever BS Jalen Rose says on ESPN.

I want the name changed to Hornets just to see his response.

King no trolling...if the name is changed back to the Hornets will you support the team? Or will you be an NBA fan without a team?

I'm sure he has received a nice advance on his salary by his agent.

Wonder how much they paid the girl in the picture. Man he is one ugly dude, but he can ball.

King no trolling...if the name is changed back to the Hornets will you support the team? Or will you be an NBA fan without a team?

hypocritical question is hypocritical

PSC I'm just curious what he will do?

If he hates the Hornets because they yanked his beloved bobcats team away from him I'll totally understand where he is coming from and I'll have no room to criticize him if he does.