Photo
- - - - -

I Can't Wait For Mnf Vs The Eagles!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#31 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

"off-course"

lmao

no sh-t off-course, as in this forum since we drafted Cam

..maybe we should consider parameters for adding and regulating these clowns in a new "Cam" forum of sorts. I think its ignorant to go on thinking that the Panther fan base has not become diluted with Cammy-Cam juice swagtastic teeny bop douchebags and is all the worse for it. Let's try something. This place is like knowing you have a mouse in the house and not setting out the traps. Its just, I don't know, dirty.

Instead of ignoring them like we have been attempting maybe we can filter them off into some irrelevant black hole on the Huddle somewhere where they belong. I mean its not too hard to see that these guys are just not all that bright so we just need to distract them a little and be rid of them for good.

I challenge the huddle brass to get creative with this and see what can be done. I would probably start with appealing to their collective focus by dangling something shiny in front of them while giving the forum slang name; nothing ghetto or trashy mind you, something that says class yet still keeps it real. Posters in the new forum would get auto-repped for using variations of the word "swag" and instead of slices of pie, yep, sprinkles of swag . Another neat caveat would be to include a way for posters to get auto-rep for spelling things correctly. You might call that kind of rep, credit, as in class credit.

Again these clowns are not that bright so this should be pretty easy even though they know its coming.

#32 Match.com

Match.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

I hope to meet some of you in person for The Monday Night Football Game in Philly.

#33 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

I defended the OP's statement, and just had to point out ridiculous it is to bash someone for wanting to see Carolina in a MNF game in so long. You can verbally bash anyone for anything on the internet, but it is obvious that you are a dumbass when you are bashing someone that is hyping up a Panther game that should be hyped in a Carolina Panther forum.

You need to go back to lurking. Thanks in advance!

#34 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

Lol, im 20 a grown ass man. You guys childish words do not hurt me. I played Cam I have a reason to be arrogant. You can call me all these names but liar i will off-course not stand for.

Please answer these two questions honestly: 1. Have you ever been arrested? 2. Did you graduate from HS (not your GED)?

#35 panthernation23

panthernation23

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

only if u answer this question....

are you the next 40 year old virgin?

#36 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

what i that good too things is according idea game or aren't to football "rawr" awesome.

This made my day hahaha

#37 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

The huddle used to be great for football talk when the age limit of people on this board used to be enforced.

#38 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

Playing Cam in a video game is a reason to be arrogant?

You are one of my favorite people.

#39 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

The huddle used to be great for football talk when the age limit of people on this board used to be enforced.

lol

#40 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

Lol, im 20 a grown ass man. You guys childish words do not hurt me. I played Cam I have a reason to be arrogant. You can call me all these names but liar i will off-course not stand for.

1.While the age of 20 can be described as "adult", it does not mean one is a "grown ass man". The evidence for this leads us to my second point.

2. Only a kid would think playing a video game with a famous person is a reason to be arrogant. At best it's a cool little anecdote.

#41 IplayedCam#1317

IplayedCam#1317

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

1.While the age of 20 can be described as "adult", it does not mean one is a "grown ass man". The evidence for this leads us to my second point.

2. Only a kid would think playing a video game with a famous person is a reason to be arrogant. At best it's a cool little anecdote.

I finally have the proof!

#42 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

I finally have the proof!

Posted Image