Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amile Jefferson

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Decision at 4pm today

Posted · Report post

I know the kid is a stud, but this whole "look at me" bullshit he's played the past month is ridiculous. It would raise huge red flags for me if I were recruiting him. No doubt in my mind he'll be leaving for the NBA after one season.

I'm aware State has had this guy near the top of their list since day 1, but I'd probably give the slight edge to Duke in landing him. He'll essentially have no one to compete with him for a starting job in Durham, not to mention the laughable inside game Duke has. He'll easily replace Mason as the go to guy inside.

As a Carolina fan, I hope he heads to Columbus or Lexington. I know 'Nova is up there for him but Kentucky or Duke would be his best options IMHO.

Posted · Report post

You're mad at the kid because he chose not to make a decision when everyone else did? I'm not following you because he hasn't said anything for months or tried to get any attention. I've been following his recruitment because I'm a state fan and it was hard to get anything new until Noel and Shabazz declared.

Don't be mad at the guy for taking his time and making sure his decision will be best for him and his family.

Posted · Report post

live stream is on now. link is above

Posted · Report post

Duke will seriously need him

Posted · Report post

Sonova bitch

Must be nice to be someone's third choice.

Posted · Report post

Great get by coach K and his staff. He is a great player but an even better person from everything I have read on the kid. Needed a player like him to round out our roster. Welcome to Duke Amile Jefferson.

Posted · Report post

Duke really needs some talent. This kid better be the next Grant Hill if Duke is to win an NCAA tournament game.

Posted · Report post

Duke really needs some talent. This kid better be the next Grant Hill if Duke is to win an NCAA tournament game.

Really? Duke has a bunch of talent w/o Jefferson so adding him makes us that much better. We won 27 games last year with a very young team and only lost 1 starter and we are adding Jefferson, Sulaimon, Murphy, and MP3.