pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

Can't wait!

They look like the best team in the ACC right now.

#17 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Can't wait!

I would have to agree, not only do we have a ton of talent we also have senior leadership, not to mention the depth we have at every position.

Thornton/Cook
Curry/Sulaimon
Murphy/Jefferson
Kelly/Hairston
MP2/MP3

That's 10 deep and I left out Dawkins because I think he will redshirt this year.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

Can't wait!

According to who? Some dumb unemployed redneck who could only dream of going to college?

Saw this coming a mile away. Duke has zero people up front and Jefferson will be instantly be the go to guy down low.

Good luck going up against JMM. McAdoo is going to eat this guy alive!

HOW SWEET IT IT

#19 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

I would have to agree, not only do we have a ton of talent we also have senior leadership, not to mention the depth we have at every position.

Thornton/Cook
Curry/Sulaimon
Murphy/Jefferson
Kelly/Hairston
MP2/MP3

That's 10 deep and I left out Dawkins because I think he will redshirt this year.

Look ar your guards. Ouch. Gonna be such a waste of a year for Jefferson since he has no one to throw him the ball!

PS: Duke's class this year still isn't as good as the Heels!

#20 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

Really? Duke has a bunch of talent w/o Jefferson so adding him makes us that much better. We won 27 games last year with a very young team and only lost 1 starter and we are adding Jefferson, Sulaimon, Murphy, and MP3.

LOL! Duke logic gives me a chuckle everytime!

Lehigh just scored again!

Not surprised the dukefags have their panties in a twist about this guy. He's the best news your program has had since Austin Rivers hit that three against the Heels in Feb.

Enjoy him for the one year he is there!

#21 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

According to who? Some dumb unemployed redneck who could only dream of going to college?

Saw this coming a mile away. Duke has zero people up front and Jefferson will be instantly be the go to guy down low.

Good luck going up against JMM. McAdoo is going to eat this guy alive!

HOW SWEET IT IT

Our 2 other front court players from last year both averaged double digits and unc's front court players coming back averaged 6ppg. and 0.7ppg respectively. Haha! Try again delusional heels fan.

#22 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'm not dumb, not unemployed, not a redneck and i didn't need college to start my own business, also i don't need to post like a 9th grader on a message board....

#23 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

Look ar your guards. Ouch. Gonna be such a waste of a year for Jefferson since he has no one to throw him the ball!

PS: Duke's class this year still isn't as good as the Heels!

Yeah look at them, Curry averaged 13ppg last year but I am sure that can't compare to the steller numbers Strickland 7ppg, or Bullock 8ppg put up right?

I will take Suliamon, Jefferson, Murphy, and MP3 over Paige, Johnson, James, and Tokoto any day of the week.

#24 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

LOL! Duke logic gives me a chuckle everytime!

Lehigh just scored again!

Not surprised the dukefags have their panties in a twist about this guy. He's the best news your program has had since Austin Rivers hit that three against the Heels in Feb.

Enjoy him for the one year he is there!

Dude he is not a one and done player, he won't even be in the starting lineup, you obviously have no idea who Amile Jefferson is.

#25 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

I'm not dumb

Stopped reading right there.

Your a dumb ass troll and everyone laughs at you.

Please stay on topic.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Dude he is not a one and done player, he won't even be in the starting lineup, you obviously have no idea who Amile Jefferson is.

SMH.

Jefferson most def is starting for the Devils next season. The guy could start on Carolina or Kentucky so he most certainly could start on lesser program like Duke.

I've been breaking your balls a little bit in this thread but if you think Ryan Kelly or Alex Murphy starts over this guy you're an idiot.

He's a one and done guy. There's really no point arguing about this point though because it's a year away.

Regardless if he is headed to Duke, it's still great to see the ACC is coming back around to being the premiere basketball conference it once was.

#27 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

SMH.

Jefferson most def is starting for the Devils next season. The guy could start on Carolina or Kentucky so he most certainly could start on lesser program like Duke.

I've been breaking your balls a little bit in this thread but if you think Ryan Kelly or Alex Murphy starts over this guy you're an idiot.

He's a one and done guy. There's really no point arguing about this point though because it's a year away.

Regardless if he is headed to Duke, it's still great to see the ACC is coming back around to being the premiere basketball conference it once was.

Really? Like I said you don't know anything about the kid, he isn't a one and done he is too skinny and needs to work on his jumper. Kelly is a senior who averaged double figures last year and Alex Murphy would be a top ten guy in this years class. I think Jefferson will be good but I just don't know how good right away.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

Really? Like I said you don't know anything about the kid, he isn't a one and done he is too skinny and needs to work on his jumper. Kelly is a senior who averaged double figures last year and Alex Murphy would be a top ten guy in this years class. I think Jefferson will be good but I just don't know how good right away.

I know that Jefferson was VHT coming out of HS. I hope he sucks now though for the obvious reasons.

Kelly may be 7 feet or whatever but he is not an inside player. Come on dude you know that. He gets pushed around inside.

Jefferson will start right it down.

#29 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

People laugh at me..

#30 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

I know that Jefferson was VHT coming out of HS. I hope he sucks now though for the obvious reasons.

Kelly may be 7 feet or whatever but he is not an inside player. Come on dude you know that. He gets pushed around inside.

Jefferson will start right it down.

I disagree, Murphy will start at the 3 and Kelly will be the stretch 4 at least at the start of the season. The thing is coach K will start who ever practices and plays harder so by midseason if Jefferson is practicing and playing harder then Kelly or Murphy he could start but he will not be a day 1 starter.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NC State, Dook, Amile Jefferson, Kentucky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com