Photo
- - - - -

NC Medical Marijuana Act Introduced

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#31 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:17 AM

No, it's not. Marijuana isn't even as bad for you as cigarettes and alcohol. It being a gateway drug is bullsh*t as well. There is no reason it is illegal other than the government propaganda.

Did I say it was a gateway drug?

Did I compare marijuana to cigarettes and alcohol? Re-read what I said.

Did I give a reason for it to be illegal...other than the links I provided at the beginning as an answer to someone wondering why? I just googled it and responded.

How bout you do this...read my post again...then think before typing.

Edited by g5jamz, 30 April 2009 - 09:19 AM.

#32 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:27 AM

Did I say it was a gateway drug?

Did I compare marijuana to cigarettes and alcohol? Re-read what I said.

Did I give a reason for it to be illegal...other than the links I provided at the beginning as an answer to someone wondering why? I just googled it and responded.

How bout you do this...read my post again...then think before typing.

You said it was just as destructive as other drugs in its class, which it isn't. I pointed that out, simply saying it isn't even as bad as the LEGAL drugs out there (cigarettes and alcohol).
For somebody who doesn't give a damn about pot, you sure are posting a lot in a thread about it.

So how about you do this.....take your foot....and shove it in your mouth.

#33 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,842 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:28 AM

I think you should be able to grow your own anyways..i dunno if id trust weed from the govt.

Actually, the Gubment pot is top quality (um, er, so I've been told).

I'm in Californy and we have move to the "Co-op" system. If you have a 'script for that chronic back pain, you join. They are trying to malke the co-op non-profit so it dissuades the illegal trade from trying to take over. Also you have the option to grow your own (something like 50 plants) or let a professional grow for you. That is becoming a big thing and I heard that is where you get the super top grade hybrids.

They are still working out the bugs but it is back to getting going.

I cannot smoke because of my job and we do the hair follicle test on a random basis. Bummer for me..

#34 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:34 AM

You said it was just as destructive as other drugs in its class, which it isn't. I pointed that out, simply saying it isn't even as bad as the LEGAL drugs out there (cigarettes and alcohol).
For somebody who doesn't give a damn about pot, you sure are posting a lot in a thread about it.

So how about you do this.....take your foot....and shove it in your mouth.

But...if marijuana is ever openly legalized...I could care less...it's still as destructive as other drugs in its class. It's usually the addictive personalities that fall into the trap anyway...and they're just idiots.

Get that....if it's ever OPENLY legalized....it's still as destructive drug in its class...be it alcohol/nicotine...whatever. It will be reclassed if it's openly legalized.

#35 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:38 AM

Get that....if it's ever OPENLY legalized....it's still as destructive drug in its class...be it alcohol/nicotine...whatever. It will be reclassed if it's openly legalized.

Again, no, its not as destructive as any other drug. Of all the drugs in this world, marijuana is the least damaging. People have been using it for thousands of years.

#36 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:42 AM

Again, no, its not as destructive as any other drug. Of all the drugs in this world, marijuana is the least damaging. People have been using it for thousands of years.

Whatever dude...anything can be addictive...which is why I focused on people with addictive personalities in my post as well. But obviously you have an agenda...and it's obvious you're a pothead...so have fun. Just don't get caught for now.

#37 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

People using it for thousands of years isn't a very good argument. We've been doing lots of things that aren't good for us for thousands of years.

Anything that's not air that goes in your lungs is destructive. That's just how it is. I couldn't give two shits about pot and those who smoke it. Sit on your couch and laugh at HSN while eating your Doritos. Boring drug. So much better ones out there. Which reminds me, my back is stiffening up and I need to go talk to my doc.

#38 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

Whatever dude...anything can be addictive...which is why I focused on people with addictive personalities in my post as well. But obviously you have an agenda...and it's obvious you're a pothead...so have fun. Just don't get caught for now.

I'm not a pothead, I've never touched the stuff. I have no agenda. I just think it is wrong to make something illegal for no reason whatsoever, when said item makes people happy and doesn't hurt anything. You facist pig! jk :D

#39 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:49 AM

People using it for thousands of years isn't a very good argument. We've been doing lots of things that aren't good for us for thousands of years.

Anything that's not air that goes in your lungs is destructive. That's just how it is. I couldn't give two poos about pot and those who smoke it. Sit on your couch and laugh at HSN while eating your Doritos. Boring drug. So much better ones out there. Which reminds me, my back is stiffening up and I need to go talk to my doc.

Go back to playing with you dolls. Or is it action figures?

#40 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:50 AM

I call you puppets.

BAM!

#41 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

Someone is missing their daily dose....did they shut down your source?

It's ok...we're not going to turn you in. Shouldn't be so paranoid....where are you getting these paranoid feelings from anyway. You're high now aren't you.

#42 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:14 AM

It's ok Mountain...we know you like to party.

Posted Image

#43 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

Someone is missing their daily dose....did they shut down your source?

It's ok...we're not going to turn you in. Shouldn't be so paranoid....where are you getting these paranoid feelings from anyway. You're high now aren't you.

I'm serious. I've never touched the stuff, and I don't intend to. I just happen to agree there is no reason for it to be illegal.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com