Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boogity Boogity! Charlotte Races Are Here!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Nearly anywhere in North Carolina haha

Yeah. True dat

My friend literally just called me and offered me a free ticket to the 600 but man after last weekend I don't think my body can handle it.

Posted

I imagine that the 600 would be hell. Maybe it's better in person than on tv, but the 600 tends to be boring as hell till around the last 50 and lately that has came down to fuel so it sucks too.

Posted

I am taking my wife and son to the 600. I have been to @ 10 Coca-Cola 600's. Going to that race takes a lot out of you. We usually have as much if not more fun before the race. Adult beverages help to make the day pass rather quickly.

Posted

Well that race sure was boring.

The Indy 500 was solid though, so at least it wasn't a completely terrible day for racing.

1 person likes this

Posted

All the 1.5 mile tracks have been snooze fests so far this year, even worse than last year. They get way too strung out. I used to bitch about the phantom "debris" cautions, but damn, at least they bunched everybody back up, I was literally falling asleep around lap 150 at TMS in April. Is it the new car or what? There just aren't any wrecks...