Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Can't I Start A Topic....

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Das guud ya...

Posted

yep next time you're at middle school bop up to your teacher and be like yo you got vagggg girl and she'll get it

Posted

whats vag sorry im 13

lol

Posted

Elder Forums is 5000 post requirement

I been a member for years man :/

Posted

Although I could care less about having 5000 posts. I do however care that I am being discriminated against just becuase I do not post constantly. I was a member before the great crash of 08, and I feel that should be a major consideration. Senority should have some value around these here parts.

Would it help if I told you that I remember the first time I got to watch Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Disney in color? Or that I got sent home from school the day JFK was killed?

Age should not matter. (Cuz I have age) Post count should not count. (Cuz I do not have those) It should come down to years of service. (Which I absolutely have)

There just has to be a loophole in here somewherez.

1 person likes this

Posted

And just for the record. Us lurkers are Huddlerz too.

Posted

Although I could care less about having 5000 posts. I do however care that I am being discriminated against just becuase I do not post constantly. I was a member before the great crash of 08, and I feel that should be a major consideration. Senority should have some value around these here parts.

Would it help if I told you that I remember the first time I got to watch Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Disney in color? Or that I got sent home from school the day JFK was killed?

Age should not matter. (Cuz I have age) Post count should not count. (Cuz I do not have those) It should come down to years of service. (Which I absolutely have)

There just has to be a loophole in here somewherez.

yea zod needs to take his gay suppression pills smh

Posted

yea Zod needs to take his gay suppression pills smh

There you go. I fixed it for you. No need to thank me. It is just the kind of guy I am, always willing to help those who need it. It is called the shift key. It is used to capitilize letters. Such as, in a persons name.

Posted

There you go. I fixed it for you. No need to thank me. It is just the kind of guy I am, always willing to help those who need it. It is called the shift key. It is used to capitilize letters. Such as, in a persons name.

no one cares geek.

Posted

no one cares geek.

Okay, then. Since you obviously speak for all Huddledom, I bow to you. Begs the question though. If you speak for everyone, how come I still have my own voice?

Posted

Don't worry about it guys. Even the 5000 posters don't really have a good reason to go there. Have you seen the place? It's like a cabin in the middle of the Continental Divide (in February).

Posted

It's kinda funny that anyone can see their posts. It takes away any mystique if it had any to begin with. It would have been better if only 5000+ posters could post and SEE the thread.