Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Why Can't I Start A Topic....

136 posts in this topic

Though many here with a high post count think what they post is more important than what someone with a small post count thinks. The reality is, a large post count on a message board is like having the biggest dick at a lesbian orgy. It just doesn't matter.

<~~~ 3 inches erect surrounded by bulls.

How do I access the GOLD PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP? Where do I need to send my money?

How do I access the GOLD PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP? Where do I need to send my money?

Here let me get you my paypal address...

I just started an account on here after following the huddle for a while. Maybe it is just a few bad apples out there, but I feel like everything I post will be looked down upon because I am a newbie and don't have enough posts. What I don't understand is how one even begins to earn respect on here. How the hell am I supposed to gain recognition without posting anything? Everyone has such a negative attitude towards new members.

post well thought out reasoned replies and it won't be a concern. 50 posts isn't many.

I just started an account on here after following the huddle for a while. Maybe it is just a few bad apples out there, but I feel like everything I post will be looked down upon because I am a newbie and don't have enough posts. What I don't understand is how one even begins to earn respect on here. How the hell am I supposed to gain recognition without posting anything? Everyone has such a negative attitude towards new members.

As a long time reader but relative newb I can tell you don't fret. For the most part everything on here is in good fun, but just like life there are Dbags waiting to rowl you up. I had one get on me because I had the name Cam in my username. You can tell the aholes from the good ones pretty quick. Just don't bite, that's what trolls/crapstarters want. Lifes just too short to spend time on those people.

In the end, we're all guys (n gals) on a message board.

In the end, we're all guys (n gals) on a message board.

The penis to vag ratio is pretty one sided though. I know of 4 ladies that come to this board and 1 of them doesn't come to the board anymore.

whats vag sorry im 13

It is a term us older folks used before the word Swag came around.