Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Why Can't I Start A Topic....

136 posts in this topic

When we hit 10,000 can we get an Old ass mo fo forum.

Been reading the Huddle forum on and off for several yrs now. Recently I decided to get to know the Huddle a little better by joining. I admit to being a forum virgin and did take things too personally. Im sorry for that. Also, I really appreciate the avenues of info and opinion provided by elders and long time die hards. I enjoy the personalities represented here, overall a fun bunch to lurk at, minus the infiltraters. Whatever it takes to keep its character intact im for. I just want to be able to chime in once in a while to feel connected to the Panthers and have a finger on the fan pulse. Huddle please know i bow to thee.

Even though you are brown-nosing, or you're just way too reverent considering the company (or you're just a nice person) I felt compelled to give you rep.

1 person likes this

When we hit 10,000 can we get an Old ass mo fo forum.

Or a Dumb Ass Mo Fo Need To Get A Life Forum (depending on one's perspective).

Thanks Dawg. Yes brown nosing. Yes nice guy. Yes to having no life besides work and the occasional backpage personal.

Respect.

Or a Dumb Ass Mo Fo Need To Get A Life Forum (depending on one's perspective).

Butthurt.jpg

Butthurt.jpg

Not really. There's something to be said about taking the scenic route---the road less traveled---as opposed to the turnpike.

so far its just a sausage fest.

This is disappointing.

Elder Forums is 5000 post requirement

I accidentally pie'd when I meant to quote, but screw that man. Drop that, otherwise I'll spam the "Post a Pic" thread 200 times a day until I get to 5000.