Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Why Can't I Start A Topic....

136 posts in this topic

Then lets all make your one post have the most pie ever. Who's with me?

Thanx Z

I used to have over 5000 posts. Guess I need to get back to wasting time on here at work.

We should do Survivor again, that is a post count booster from hell.

UPDATE: I hacked into the server last night and after digging into the code and editing the file, I fixed it so that you do not need a specific post count to start a thread calling Zod a pu$$y, Remember: I only take cash.

You're welcome.

I just started an account on here after following the huddle for a while. Maybe it is just a few bad apples out there, but I feel like everything I post will be looked down upon because I am a newbie and don't have enough posts. What I don't understand is how one even begins to earn respect on here. How the hell am I supposed to gain recognition without posting anything? Everyone has such a negative attitude towards new members.

Didn't help, still allowing poster under 50 to create new threads.

So this is apparently just a forum for people over 50? Younger people can't be educated fans too?

I just started an account on here after following the huddle for a while. Maybe it is just a few bad apples out there, but I feel like everything I post will be looked down upon because I am a newbie and don't have enough posts. What I don't understand is how one even begins to earn respect on here. How the hell am I supposed to gain recognition without posting anything? Everyone has such a negative attitude towards new members.

Its more about the trolls and alt accounts. If restricting one decent poster to stop one troll,its worth it.

Gotcha. Makes sense. Didn't realize that was such a problem on here. Carry on!

For every new contributing member joining, there's ten trolls and there alts, joining.

Gotcha. Makes sense. Didn't realize that was such a problem on here. Carry on!

No biggie. ;)

Just takes a few to ruin it for everyone doesn't it?