Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stadium New Look

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ight

Posted · Report post

The interior has the same scaffolding all over the place. I was inside for the pre draft day party and mr Morrison said it was for the new emblam. Should look sharp.

Posted · Report post

Best I could do , but it doesn't really matter since the scaffolds are still there. Will try and post a better one when they take them down.

Thanks, being in TX I miss seeing home!

Posted · Report post

Best I could do , but it doesn't really matter since the scaffolds are still there. Will try and post a better one when they take them down.

Thank you, kind sir. Most excellent.

All kidding aside, I appreciate it. Looks better than I thought it would. Must be about a million different places they need to switch this out. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

I hope they are putting up some speakers on the other end of the stadium.

Posted · Report post

What about the big ass panther head they put in front of the east gate? It's made out of pavers and is part of the side walk/entrance slab. They just added that last season. Guess they will rip that up and change it as well. I'm heading down to buy a hat today at lunch. I'll snap a shot or two.

Posted · Report post

What about the big ass panther head they put in front of the east gate? It's made out of pavers and is part of the side walk/entrance slab. They just added that last season. Guess they will rip that up and change it as well. I'm heading down to buy a hat today at lunch. I'll snap a shot or two.

I just got an advertisement email from the team store this AM that they have new gear in stock. They just started selling the personalized jerseys also.

Posted · Report post

logo on midfield now? ;)

I'll be shocked if we don't get this now.

SHOCKED, I say.

Posted · Report post

Was thinking about that... BTW Steve @ the team store said they would only be replacing the logos that would "show on tv"

Posted · Report post

Can they install a force field to keep opposing fans out or that douche that wears a Steelers jersey to a Panthers v. Falcons game? Probably not.

Awww thats so mean! he's probably just some lonely steelers fan who craves football so bad he'll go to any game. it'd be much more offended if he were wearing Saints*/falcons jerseys lol.

Posted · Report post

new uni's?

Posted · Report post

All Black uniforms?????