Photo
- - - - -

Does Armanti Make The Team This Year?

mudbutt njpanthers12 has aids rick grimes dat deal appstate is for dirty hippies

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

Poll: Does Armanti Make the Final Roster? (140 member(s) have cast votes)

Does App State's favorite son make the Panthers team this year?

1. Voted Yes (29 votes [20.71%])

Percentage of vote: 20.71%

2. Voted No (111 votes [79.29%])

Percentage of vote: 79.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 Panther53521

Panther53521

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

if by chance he makes the team ... He will be on the inactive roster all year

#77 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

If you are selling land right now you are pretty stupid to begin with

and to the 5 definite WR's including Pilares and Adams... how in the hell do you consider those two foregone conclusions over AE. Whether you are a fan of one or the other or not, there simply is no proof that these guys get the auto pick over Edwards in camp.

there are some dumb asses on here pulling against a player and saying things like good riddance before the guy even shows up in camp and before there is one, ONE article on how well or not so well he looks in drills. How fecking stupid are you people. Wait and see. Damn.

They get an auto pick because both Pilares and Adams were drafted under Rivera while AE was a hold over from the fox regime. Rivera would certainly keep the guys that he picked over a guy with no investment made on him. Why would they take Armanti over Adams when he was just drafted a month ago?

#78 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

Ok, let's see here:

Darvin Adams
Joe Adams
Seyi Ajirotutu
Brenton Bersin
Armanti Edwards
David Gettis
Jared Green
Wes Kemp
Chris Manno
Brandon LaFell
Kealoha Pilares
Steve Smith
Rico Wallace

So I'm guessing we keep what 6-7 of these guys? Maybe try to sneak another on the PS?

LaFell, Smith, Adams, Pilares, Gettis are locks right? who else?

I think Edwards will make the team unless the Panthers decide to go with a small # of WRS

#79 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

If Edwards doesn't play much better than we have seen him play, he won't make the squad. Is it a foregone conclusion he will be gone? Not at all. There is a reason we have OTAs and training camp which is to separate the wheat from the chaff. His draft position may have saved him up to now but it won't save him anymore.

#80 SN03

SN03

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Armanti had an incredible collegiate career but he isn't an NFL player. My goodness you guys defend him like The Golden Calf of Bristol fans.

#81 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

Armanti had an incredible collegiate career but he isn't an NFL player.

Is that what your crystal ball told you? That statement is about as clunky as they get. You may be right. You may wrong. But you don't have any proof one way or the other right now cowboy so why don;t you stop phrasing your opinions as fact.

I don't think he will be a great WR and I don't care if he makes the roster or not but this board is infected with know-it-alls who know very little and are completely ignorant of the difference between fact an opinion.

Don;t feel bad. You aren't the only one.

#82 SN03

SN03

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

Is that what your crystal ball told you? That statement is about as clunky as they get. You may be right. You may wrong. But you don't have any proof one way or the other right now cowboy so why don;t you stop phrasing your opinions as fact.

I don't think he will be a great WR and I don't care if he makes the roster or not but this board is infected with know-it-alls who know very little and are completely ignorant of the difference between fact an opinion.

Don;t feel bad. You aren't the only one.

No crystal ball, just NFL game tape. He either muffs punts or takes two steps & gets drilled. We traded next years 3rd to draft a punt returner. Rivera has shown what he thinks of Armanti.

signed,

Captain Obvious