Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Olsen (Greg's Little Bro) Commits To Miami

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Not just him. Justin Davis, Ty Issac, Bigs, if they offer Khaliel Rogers will likely commit on the spot, and there's a pretty stong rumor on premium sites that Jalen Ramsey is a silent. USC could seriously finish with an 18 man class (3 EE) with zero of the players rated under a 4 star average. Just incredible for a school on major sanctions. I bet the NCAA never thought taking away scholarships would help the recruiting. All these kids are seeing the chance for instant playing time and running to grab their spot before they're gone.....

I like Su'a Cravens as well. He has a lot of room to bulk up in a college weight room. He'll be a great player.

Posted

I like Su'a Cravens as well. He has a lot of room to bulk up in a college weight room. He'll be a great player.

For some reason he slipped my mind. Just added him to my original post. Yea he's definitely a playmaker, I think by the time he leaves USC he's going to be playing sam or will though. Most likely sam for his coverage ability....

Posted

For some reason he slipped my mind. Just added him to my original post. Yea he's definitely a playmaker, I think by the time he leaves USC he's going to be playing sam or will though. Most likely sam for his coverage ability....

Yea. That's what I thought when I looked at him. He's got a big frame and has a lot of room to bulk up enough to play Sam. He's got a lot of natural instinct on coverage too.

Posted

The class could realistically end up being

Max Browne

Ty Isaac

Justin Davis

Steven Mitchell

Eldridge Massington

Sebastian Larue

Kylie Fitts

Kenny Bigelow

Chris Hawkins

Su'a Cravens

Michael Hutchings

Khaliel Rodgers

Jalen Ramsey

Max Redfield

Tahaan Goodman

Priest Willis

Nico Falah

Joe Mathis

Commits

Extremely strong interest likely commits in the near future or silents

Still gotta close

Just an insane class being put together right now by Lane, Monte, Orgeron and Co.