Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera: Panthers Have Not Yet Arrived

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Also sounds like an open competition for No. 2 WR, CB and starting FS and LG. I think we all expect Lafell to win the #2 WR spot. CB is more of a question. I'd love to see Hogan take this spot and move Munnerlyn to back to the nickel.

I say open it up at the FS spot. And obviously we all want to watch Amini destroy people this year.

Posted · Report post

Chico is not affraid to tell the truth.

Posted · Report post

The FS competition will be fun to watch. We brought 2 guys with some potential but I hope Martin gets it together and wins the job. He is capable of being a starter, just didn't show it last season.

Posted · Report post

wait

what happened to "it is what it is"

thank you Riv

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I expected a list of players who haven't arrived for offseason programs for some reason.

Posted · Report post

Ron Rivera is all business. He is here to win. I love it.

Posted · Report post

Yeah the FS competition should be pretty interesting, and although I can't stand Sherrod, he has way more range than Reggie and Haruki.

Posted · Report post

It's good to have this come out right before ota's. I think in some ways it is quiet motivation for the team. For a couple guys like Otah, Martin,etc... it is a screaming call to action.

Posted · Report post

Bout time, Otah is overrated.

Posted · Report post

Yeah the FS competition should be pretty interesting, and although I can't stand Sherrod, he has way more range than Reggie and Haruki.

Range is worthless if you can't make the tackle...

Posted · Report post

Bout time, Otah is overrated.

I def do not agree that Otah is overrated .. he's just been too injury prone .. he's a beast when healthy and MUCH better than Bell

I love Bell's story .. but I'm not sold on his talent .. I'm not sure how anyone is .. he looked average at best last year .. I went back and watched game film .. he's got a long way to go

that being said .. I really hope Otah can stay healthy .. if so I believe he'll have an excellent year!!