Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Rod

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sounds like teammates that are pissed that they didn't juice up and make the resulting millions that A-Roid made/makes

Posted · Report post

yup...sour grapes

Posted · Report post

*yawn*

I am so numb to the whole A-Rod and steroid thing. I could honestly care less anymore who is and who isn't.

Posted · Report post

I do think it's hilarious his teammates called him bitch tits :lol:

Posted · Report post

I can NOT believe you all buy into the slanderous hype. Yous, including the author, wouldnt care if he played for any other team. Because he's in New York, yous are all anti-A Rod. Dont be hatin...

Posted · Report post

I can NOT believe you all buy into the slanderous hype. Yous, including the author, wouldnt care if he played for any other team. Because he's in New York, yous are all anti-A Rod. Dont be hatin...

your right i dont care...im with JR on this

personally i really dont care if they take steriods or not...they are paid entertainers and people need to get off of the whole role-model shtick...they are not role-models...kids parents are

Posted · Report post

????????????

To me it doesn't seem like anyone who has posted in this thread does care

Posted · Report post

personally i really dont care if they take steriods or not...they are paid entertainers and people need to get off of the whole role-model shtick...they are not role-models...kids parents are

Too true, jke, too true...

...and bitch tits is funny, I dont care who you are.

Posted · Report post

????????????

To me it doesn't seem like anyone who has posted in this thread does care

True also. Dont take me too seriously, I dont...

Posted · Report post

ARod was the only player worth giving a damn about on that whole misbegotten, mismanaged team of overpaid whiners.

Other than that mustache guy and he's gone now.

If it was Ortiz called to the mat, I would expect you to lay into him.