Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Tide Is Clearly Turning Against Goodell

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea terrible

Whitlock was the celebrity spokesman for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City.

The Scripps Howard Foundation awarded Whitlock its National Journalism Award for commentary on March 7, 2008. Whitlock was the first sports writer to win the award

• $50 entry fee for all other categories.

http://www.shawards....eneralRules.pdf

He won award he had to pay to be eligible for. What an honor. He's like a dumbass high school senior who gets the "honor" of paying to have their name put in the annual "Who's Who of High School Seniors".

Posted

I'm sorry, but when did Whitlock become an expert in Law?

Posted

The NFL has had years to put together this case. For all we know, they have cancelled checks signed by Vilma and others. And it looks like on the Saints* are voicing major problems with the rulings. The rest of the league's players are either thankful this came to light or even more thankful that someone other than them got busted for this.

Posted

too soon for references involving aquatic forces?

Yikes.

Posted

http://www.shawards....eneralRules.pdf

He won award he had to pay to be eligible for. What an honor. He's like a dumbass high school senior who gets the "honor" of paying to have their name put in the annual "Who's Who of High School Seniors".

Haha. Man that is unimpressive.

Posted

What would the post count need to be for this d-bag?

Posted

go to the Saints* board with this garbage. i'm tired of hearing about your stupid-ass team and their crying.

Posted

Dictators aren't elected. Goodell was and has been. Not only that but he consulted with all the owners of the league about his punishment upon the Saints* organization, and they agreed. Even Benson has fully cooperated and even ordered a cease and desist the moment this bounty scandal was discovered. Payton and Williams did not abide.

1 person likes this

Posted

You have any other awesome character references for Whitlock? Maybe he put change in the charity jar at the gas station one time? Dude's a terrible writer and the fact that he backed Vilma probably means Vilma's doomed in an actual court where people know what they are talking about.

Posted

Dictators aren't elected. Goodell was and has been. Not only that but he consulted with all the owners of the league about his punishment upon the Saints** organization, and they agreed. Even Benson has fully cooperated and even ordered a cease and desist the moment this bounty scandal was discovered. Payton and Williams did not abide.

Exactly, he consulted the Owners on what he thought was a proper punishment and they agreed. Payton has even apologized for what took place and so has Gregg. Why apologize for something you're supposedly innocent of?

Posted

Judge Whitlock weekdays at 2pm on Fox.

Posted

You have any other awesome character references for Whitlock? Maybe he put change in the charity jar at the gas station one time? Dude's a terrible writer and the fact that he backed Vilma probably means Vilma's doomed in an actual court where people know what they are talking about.

Whitlock is probably going the Skip Bayless career route. "Hmmm, lets see... my writing sucks, nobody finds me likeable or charismatic... I KNOW! I'll just make ludicrous statements that are incredibly controversial with absolutely zero backing just to suck people in and gain ratings! Theres always gotta be a villain!"