83 replies to this topic

#16 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

too soon for references involving aquatic forces?

Yikes.

#17 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

http://www.shawards....eneralRules.pdf

He won award he had to pay to be eligible for. What an honor. He's like a dumbass high school senior who gets the "honor" of paying to have their name put in the annual "Who's Who of High School Seniors".

Haha. Man that is unimpressive.

#18 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

What would the post count need to be for this d-bag?

#19 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

go to the Saints* board with this garbage. i'm tired of hearing about your stupid-ass team and their crying.

#20 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

Dictators aren't elected. Goodell was and has been. Not only that but he consulted with all the owners of the league about his punishment upon the Saints* organization, and they agreed. Even Benson has fully cooperated and even ordered a cease and desist the moment this bounty scandal was discovered. Payton and Williams did not abide.

#21 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

You have any other awesome character references for Whitlock? Maybe he put change in the charity jar at the gas station one time? Dude's a terrible writer and the fact that he backed Vilma probably means Vilma's doomed in an actual court where people know what they are talking about.

#22 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,511 posts

Dictators aren't elected. Goodell was and has been. Not only that but he consulted with all the owners of the league about his punishment upon the Saints** organization, and they agreed. Even Benson has fully cooperated and even ordered a cease and desist the moment this bounty scandal was discovered. Payton and Williams did not abide.

Exactly, he consulted the Owners on what he thought was a proper punishment and they agreed. Payton has even apologized for what took place and so has Gregg. Why apologize for something you're supposedly innocent of?

#23 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,511 posts

Judge Whitlock weekdays at 2pm on Fox.

#24 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

You have any other awesome character references for Whitlock? Maybe he put change in the charity jar at the gas station one time? Dude's a terrible writer and the fact that he backed Vilma probably means Vilma's doomed in an actual court where people know what they are talking about.

Whitlock is probably going the Skip Bayless career route. "Hmmm, lets see... my writing sucks, nobody finds me likeable or charismatic... I KNOW! I'll just make ludicrous statements that are incredibly controversial with absolutely zero backing just to suck people in and gain ratings! Theres always gotta be a villain!"

#25 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

Whitlock is probably going the Skip Bayless career route. "Hmmm, lets see... my writing sucks, nobody finds me likeable or charismatic... I KNOW! I'll just make ludicrous statements that are incredibly controversial with absolutely zero backing just to suck people in and gain ratings! Theres always gotta be a villain!"

That's probably true, but in Whitlock's defense, he actually writes things down. Badly, but he writes them down which takes some level of effort. I assume Bayless spends 2 hours yelling at whatever they put across from him (Journalist, athlete, pineapple, box turtle, etc) and then goes home to scrawl on his walls with feces and make love to his mother's corpse. Just a guess, that statement is not backed up with any factual evidence . . . yet.

#26 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

I guess this writer sux.

#27 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Yea terrible

Whitlock was the celebrity spokesman for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City.
The Scripps Howard Foundation awarded Whitlock its National Journalism Award for commentary on March 7, 2008. Whitlock was the first sports writer to win the award

please ban this fool

NFL already said they had one of the top former prosecutors in the nation review the evidence

result? overwhelming evidence against suspended players

you truly are ignorant if you think Vilma will take down the NFL

I have a law degree .. trust me on this

#28 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Why can the OP still start threads here?

Zod can you fix this so anything he starts goes straight to smack?

By the way...this thread needs to go there.

#29 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

little off topic, but i cant stand defense lawyers. they have a special place in hell for all i care.

#30 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Can we make the post minimum for starting new threads Breezing's post count + 1?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com