Photo
- - - - -

Worst visiting fans Hall of Shame thread...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

The person doesn't merely have to be a full-blown troll, it could be a fan that doesn't even know sh1t about their franchise, or someone who talks a big game and doesn't show up when the Panthers beat their team.

The Titans fan that came here the other day who claimed his RB tandem had more TDs than our RB tandem, and then disappeared when someone pulled up the stats and showed he was wrong got me thinking.

Then a few years ago the week we played Cleveland this Browns fan came along and was talking out of his ass and Delhommey and either Kurb or Zod owned him repeatedly and knew stuff about the Browns franchise he was wrong about.

IMO, the worst of all time had to be falconsrunsh1t, every week the Panthers lost he'd be in the smack forum whether it was the falcons that beat us or, most of the time, a completely different team.

#2 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

The person doesn't merely have to be a full-blown troll, it could be a fan that doesn't even know sh1t about their franchise, or someone who talks a big game and doesn't show up when the Panthers beat their team.

The Titans fan that came here the other day who claimed his RB tandem had more TDs than our RB tandem, and then disappeared when someone pulled up the stats and showed he was wrong got me thinking.

Then a few years ago the week we played Cleveland this Browns fan came along and was talking out of his ass and Delhommey and either Kurb or Zod owned him repeatedly and knew stuff about the Browns franchise he was wrong about.

IMO, the worst of all time had to be falconsrunsh1t, every week the Panthers lost he'd be in the smack forum whether it was the falcons that beat us or, most of the time, a completely different team.

Proud to say that was me!
:D

#3 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:01 PM

falconsrunshit was a joke poster. The new breed of Aints fans are pretty damn bad, though. Almost as bad as the Vick fans of old.

#4 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

WDK
Need i say more?

#5 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

Agree...old Foul-trolls sucked as bad as the new Saints trolls like WDK/blackngold10, etc.

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:11 PM

Agree...old Foul-trolls sucked as bad as the new Saints trolls like WDK/blackngold10, etc.

Swinging from one player's nuts, not being able to swallow the fact that they're probably not going to the playoffs, insisting that we just "got lucky"-they're almost one in the same.

#7 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:40 PM

They were worse. I mean at least when the Saints trolls tell you their QB is all-pro you can kinda agree with them.

#8 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:52 PM

Point taken RB though he isn't as good as they insist he is.
Honestly, I just don't get the whole mentality of your team having one good season in 2006 after years of failure and you come to a rival board and talk ish about it 2 years afterwards. You would think any REAL Saints fans would have talked ISH after they actually kept the Panthers out of the playoffs in 2004, but I don't remember their being here or on any other board I lurked on then. They only came here AFTER they got a competent QB so they could talk ish about Jake. Stupid & pathetic.

#9 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,357 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:59 PM

Point taken RB though he isn't as good as they insist he is.
Honestly, I just don't get the whole mentality of your team having one good season in 2006 after years of failure and you come to a rival board and talk ish about it 2 years afterwards. You would think any REAL Saints fans would have talked ISH after they actually kept the Panthers out of the playoffs in 2004, but I don't remember their being here or on any other board I lurked on then. They only came here AFTER they got a competent QB so they could talk ish about Jake. Stupid & pathetic.

That's because they weren't Saints fans until 2006, and were Falcon/Vick nuthuggers before then.

Edited by X-Clown, 12 December 2008 - 12:21 AM.

#10 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

You know... you gotta wonder...Foul-trolls disappear...they appear.

#11 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

Well whoever said that was wrong, because they were talking about the Ravens franchise...not the Browns. Cleveland was essentially an expansion team.

Just food for thought..

#12 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:14 AM

Swinging from one player's nuts, not being able to swallow the fact that they're probably not going to the playoffs, insisting that we just "got lucky"-they're almost one in the same.

Stay in london, clown, your not even american! Some Muslim tourist who bought a Panther shirt cause' you thought it looked cool. Loser.

#13 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:34 AM

Stay in london, clown, your not even american! Some Muslim tourist who bought a Panther shirt cause' you thought it looked cool. Loser.

It's true. I was born in Charlotte during the brief time that North Carolina seceded from the union in the early 1980s.

#14 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

I hate trolls.

#15 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:26 PM

It's true. I was born in Charlotte during the brief time that North Carolina seceded from the union in the early 1980s.

LMAO! I died laughing when I read this....

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com