Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SN03

2012 Sf Giants Thread

Guest Bwood

SN03 is a Giants fan when they are winning, and a Yankee fan when the Giants lose.

And he's a Panther fan because we have Cam.

SN03 is a Giants fan when they are winning, and a Yankee fan when the Giants lose.

And he's a Panther fan because we have Cam.

Wonder who he will root for when the Giants miss the playoffs and the Yankees get bounced in the postseason again?

Wonder who he will root for when the Giants miss the playoffs and the Yankees get bounced in the postseason again?

NYY has the best record in the MLB & are primed to win #28.

SF just shut out LAD in 3 straight games & took the lead in the NL West.

Where you at? Nats faced the Giants vaunted best 1-2 punch in baseball while the Giants faced our #3-4-5.

End result?

Where you at? Nats faced the Giants vaunted best 1-2 punch in baseball while the Giants faced our #3-4-5.

End result?

End result?

The Nationals pitchers choked & are sitting at home while the SF Giants pitching staff is dominating their 2nd World Series in 3 years.

Wow, I sure wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I've seen you around Bwood with your annoying LA avatars, it shames me that a fellow Carolina Panther fan would be ever so slightly affiliated with such........ Damn so many vile words come to mind but not a single word can describe that filth down in LA.

But it is another great year in Baseball, and as it looks now, with the San Francisco Giants up 2-0 on the Detroit Tigers. The Baseball gods are yet again smiling on us Giants! Knock on Bwood though.

So Bwood, I was hoping you could give us your opinions of the baseball season.

Sincerly,

A True Giant Fan

Been a Giants fan for the longest time since around the time Barry Bonds had been there for a year or so. I never kept up with MLB much(too many games) but it's awesome that they're looking at another series title.

If I had to pick a 2nd team right now it'd be the Mariners but only because Justin Smoak plays for em.

Yeah, bwood likes to talk poo. I've been a NYY fan since I was 7 in '95. Rooting for them & Madison makes me a homer & bandwagon fan according to him. Remember, this is the young kid who lives in LA & joined a Carolina forum days after they drafted Cam Newton.

Not sure why he was talking so much poo & hating on SF for either. I mean, the Dodgers haven't even made a WS appearance in that dudes entire life. SF has 4 appearances & 2 titles since then.

Madison is going to be great. Couldn't happen to a better guy either. He is genuinely a great guy. Very humble & respectful. And he has not changed at all. That's why he is one of the fan favorites in SF. I worked out with him some last offseason at the local rec center. That fool spend almost 4 hours playing catch & giving out auto'd baseballs to the kids who were there one day.