Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SN03

2012 Sf Giants Thread

41 posts in this topic

Been a Giants fan for the longest time since around the time Barry Bonds had been there for a year or so. I never kept up with MLB much(too many games) but it's awesome that they're looking at another series title.

If I had to pick a 2nd team right now it'd be the Mariners but only because Justin Smoak plays for em.

Yeah, bwood likes to talk poo. I've been a NYY fan since I was 7 in '95. Rooting for them & Madison makes me a homer & bandwagon fan according to him. Remember, this is the young kid who lives in LA & joined a Carolina forum days after they drafted Cam Newton.

Not sure why he was talking so much poo & hating on SF for either. I mean, the Dodgers haven't even made a WS appearance in that dudes entire life. SF has 4 appearances & 2 titles since then.

Madison is going to be great. Couldn't happen to a better guy either. He is genuinely a great guy. Very humble & respectful. And he has not changed at all. That's why he is one of the fan favorites in SF. I worked out with him some last offseason at the local rec center. That fool spend almost 4 hours playing catch & giving out auto'd baseballs to the kids who were there one day.

Here's my Madbum Jersey, I know!

Is that pet clothing? lol

...want it autographed?