- - - - -

2012 Sf Giants Thread

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

SN03 is a Giants fan when they are winning, and a Yankee fan when the Giants lose.

And he's a Panther fan because we have Cam.

#32 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

SN03 is a Giants fan when they are winning, and a Yankee fan when the Giants lose.

And he's a Panther fan because we have Cam.

Wonder who he will root for when the Giants miss the playoffs and the Yankees get bounced in the postseason again?

#33 InBreesWeTrust

InBreesWeTrust

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

Wonder who he will root for when the Giants miss the playoffs and the Yankees get bounced in the postseason again?

NYY has the best record in the MLB & are primed to win #28.

SF just shut out LAD in 3 straight games & took the lead in the NL West.

#34 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:53 AM

Where you at? Nats faced the Giants vaunted best 1-2 punch in baseball while the Giants faced our #3-4-5.

End result?

#35 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

Where you at? Nats faced the Giants vaunted best 1-2 punch in baseball while the Giants faced our #3-4-5.

End result?

End result?

The Nationals pitchers choked & are sitting at home while the SF Giants pitching staff is dominating their 2nd World Series in 3 years.

#36 Lights CAM era Newton

Lights CAM era Newton

Cam-Swag-Tastic!!!

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

Wow, I sure wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I've seen you around Bwood with your annoying LA avatars, it shames me that a fellow Carolina Panther fan would be ever so slightly affiliated with such........ Damn so many vile words come to mind but not a single word can describe that filth down in LA.

But it is another great year in Baseball, and as it looks now, with the San Francisco Giants up 2-0 on the Detroit Tigers. The Baseball gods are yet again smiling on us Giants! Knock on Bwood though.

So Bwood, I was hoping you could give us your opinions of the baseball season.

Sincerly,
A True Giant Fan

#37 Lights CAM era Newton

Lights CAM era Newton

Cam-Swag-Tastic!!!

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

Oh by the way, my cat is named Madbum.

#38 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,346 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

Been a Giants fan for the longest time since around the time Barry Bonds had been there for a year or so. I never kept up with MLB much(too many games) but it's awesome that they're looking at another series title.

If I had to pick a 2nd team right now it'd be the Mariners but only because Justin Smoak plays for em.

#39 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, bwood likes to talk poo. I've been a NYY fan since I was 7 in '95. Rooting for them & Madison makes me a homer & bandwagon fan according to him. Remember, this is the young kid who lives in LA & joined a Carolina forum days after they drafted Cam Newton.

Not sure why he was talking so much poo & hating on SF for either. I mean, the Dodgers haven't even made a WS appearance in that dudes entire life. SF has 4 appearances & 2 titles since then.

Madison is going to be great. Couldn't happen to a better guy either. He is genuinely a great guy. Very humble & respectful. And he has not changed at all. That's why he is one of the fan favorites in SF. I worked out with him some last offseason at the local rec center. That fool spend almost 4 hours playing catch & giving out auto'd baseballs to the kids who were there one day.

#40 Lights CAM era Newton

Lights CAM era Newton

Cam-Swag-Tastic!!!

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

Here's my Madbum Jersey, I know!

Attached Files

#41 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:53 PM

Here's my Madbum Jersey, I know!

Is that pet clothing? lol

...want it autographed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.