Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kharma Is Fixing To Bite The Acc In The A**

120 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Compete for what? Who gets to play Arkansas state in the cotton bowl?

Can't say I blame WVU for jumping ship to the big12 but don't kid yourself if the acc would have told WVU to jump they would have said how high.

Posted · Report post

Acc was never a real option fr wvu. Acc looks at a college education as a privilage wvu looks at it as a right.

Posted · Report post

Compete for what? Who gets to play Arkansas state in the cotton bowl?

Can't say I blame WVU for jumping ship to the big12 but don't kid yourself if the acc would have told WVU to jump they would have said how high.

I agree that wvu would've loved to join the acc but it's funny how that works out. They go for Pitt and Cuse who bring nothing to the table in football. This is all going to lead to the demise of the acc. Well I guess they'll always have basketball. And about the jealous part last time I checked wvu has more bcs wins than the acc conference does. Welcome fsu and Clemson and I'm sure there will be others but those 2 seem to be the best bet to join the big 12 for now

Posted · Report post

Holy fuging christ what a retarded thread

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Holy fuging christ what a retarded thread

Yup. Totally agree.

Still wondering where Squirrel get all that info from those 6-7 teams leaving the ACC. Boston College to Ivy League? LOFL!

NCSU will never, ever leave the ACC.

Posted · Report post

Like I said keep your head in the sand. State will leave. Bc was a

joke but fsu clemson are leaving.

Posted · Report post

Squirrel you remind me a lot of Venom. Don't post much except for certain areas. Good for one or two intriguing thoughts occasionally, but for the most part you're so far off the deep end it's pointless to try and discuss things with you in a reasonable manner.

Go ahead and think what you want but you're talking out of your ass and have no credible evidence to support your claim.

Posted · Report post

Like anyone in this thread has discussed it besides me. Every reply has been it won't happen or bashing me. I would like to hear the opinions and discuss it as I see it happening in the next month.

Posted · Report post

I see it happening in the next month.

This alone ensures it not happening

Keep on bein butthurt cuz no one takes you srsly

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking we hear soon that fsu and Clemson are exploring other conference options. Once that happens you know they're gone. As far as a time frame I think it will be official before July 1st. Just based on some of the stuff I've seen it seems most think it will be done by late June. Will be interesting to see who all jumps but fsu and Clemson are as good as gone

Posted · Report post

James and mrtouchdowl seem keep talking about butt hurt. Y'all must like that.

Get back to me when you have researched the subject you bring nothing to this thread but yalls fantasies. Last time I reply to yalls childnish. When you want to discuss the thread topic let me know.

Posted · Report post

Doesn't look like anyone needs any facts to put an expansion scenario out there, just lots of baseless rumors.

Rumors can take on a life of their own and be destructive to a conference if allowed to persist too long. I am sure the Big East Commissioner is enjoying every minute of this.

I doubt anything will happen, but if something does happen, I suspect it will result in John Swofford retiring to spend more time with his family.

A new ACC Commissioner placing greater emphasis on football will be selected. This might placate the teams that think the conference has been going in the wrong direction for too many years.