Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

Kharma Is Fixing To Bite The Acc In The A**

120 posts in this topic

This is what the ACC gets for allowing John Swofford to run the league as if he were still the AD at UNC.

Squirrel that's some of the dumbest poo I've read on this board regarding the acc and fb

A little butthurt the acc killed your big east are we? Or are u a little offended the acc didn't invite your WVU in?

Have fun getting your brains kicked in from Texas and Oklahoma the next couple of seasons

How can I be butt hurt. Wvu has had one of the best decades in football. Sure they haven't won the championship but going 13-3 most years and going to the bcs bowls is nothing to complain about. Acc started this with first raid of miami vt and bc. Now. They will die just like the big east and I will enjoy watching it. Butt hurt no vindictive you bet.

Wvu might get their brains kicked but atleast they will compete.

Compete for what? Who gets to play Arkansas state in the cotton bowl?

Can't say I blame WVU for jumping ship to the big12 but don't kid yourself if the acc would have told WVU to jump they would have said how high.

Acc was never a real option fr wvu. Acc looks at a college education as a privilage wvu looks at it as a right.

Compete for what? Who gets to play Arkansas state in the cotton bowl?

Can't say I blame WVU for jumping ship to the big12 but don't kid yourself if the acc would have told WVU to jump they would have said how high.

I agree that wvu would've loved to join the acc but it's funny how that works out. They go for Pitt and Cuse who bring nothing to the table in football. This is all going to lead to the demise of the acc. Well I guess they'll always have basketball. And about the jealous part last time I checked wvu has more bcs wins than the acc conference does. Welcome fsu and Clemson and I'm sure there will be others but those 2 seem to be the best bet to join the big 12 for now

Holy fuging christ what a retarded thread

Yup. Totally agree.

Still wondering where Squirrel get all that info from those 6-7 teams leaving the ACC. Boston College to Ivy League? LOFL!

NCSU will never, ever leave the ACC.

Like I said keep your head in the sand. State will leave. Bc was a

joke but fsu clemson are leaving.