Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bubble Players

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So after putting together depth charts and looking over the roster it seems these players are on the bubble. I have put some notes beside them.

QB Clausen

RB Vaughan

FB/TE Brockel

TE Hartsock

G Browning (we could carry 9 ol and be fine I think since Campbell, Bell, and Pollak can play inside/outside)

DT Shirley (I predict the other five will make roster)

LB Onatulu, Williams (they make it, but Wilson/Phillips dont)

Armanti is gone imo.

What do you guys think? I am a newbie to posting but I have followed the Huddle for a while.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I guess the minimum post count didn't take effect.

Posted · Report post

I think I would add Norwood

Posted · Report post

Do you think the Panthers will carry Norwood over Johnson, Hardy, Alexander, Keiser, Applewhite?

Posted · Report post

Like This?

Posted · Report post

Clausen: I don't like Clausen but I wouldn't want to just cut him either. I think and I use the term lightly, that he still has some trade value, whatever that may be. Now if his trade value is equal to what we would get a compensatory pick (if we'd get one at all), then I'd cut him.

Armanti: When we drafted Adams, Armanti became obsolete.

Vaughan: RB competition is going to be interesting. Rivera has said that he wants a scat back.

All of the other positions are anybody's guess right now. But I'm impressed with Rivera bringing in competition at so many different positions.

Posted · Report post

I have heard that too. I put Vaughan over some of the other UDFAs we brought in this year (Poole and co.) because of his exp. last year with us and his special teams ability, which I know is a focal point this offseason for us.

Posted · Report post

You could also include Pugh, Stanford, and Nelson on here, but I am pretty sure they are gone.

Posted · Report post

I think they keep Clausen until his cap number gets ridiculously bad or his contract runs out. Clausen sucks but he's got a bit more potential then Andersen.

Posted · Report post

Do you think the Panthers will carry Norwood over Johnson, Hardy, Alexander, Keiser, Applewhite?

No I dont think he would have resigned Applewhite if he did not have a illegitimate shot of making the cut but Much will have to do with camp.I am sure he will not beat out Johnson and hardy

Posted · Report post

You could also include Pugh, Stanford, and Nelson on here, but I am pretty sure they are gone.

Good point

Posted · Report post

I believe this would be Clausen's last year and I believe he is making somewhere between 500-750k, same as Armanti. I can't wait till he is gone!

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments