Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 days of Fair and Balanced

16 posts in this topic

Posted

[ame]

[/ame]

yeah it's not groundbreaking or a big surprise, but it's funny as hell to watch.

Posted

Glenn Beck is seriously deranged.

Posted

Glenn Beck is seriously deranged.

:iagree:

He was a little nutso when he was with cnn, but now he seems to have gone off the deep end.

Posted

Was he pouring gasoline on a Frenchman in one of those clips?

Posted

Shows you how much I watch the news channels, I still thought he was with CNN.

Posted

^ Everyone who isn't a wingbat lib is CRAZY, or DERANGED! Yet, not a word about that douche Odorman!

Posted

Odorman, thats clever

for you

Posted

I think local liberals want MSNBC omitted from news bias debates...it's just too obvious and unfair for comparison.

Posted

post it if ya got it

Posted

I think local liberals want MSNBC omitted from news bias debates...it's just too obvious and unfair for comparison.

They can't defend any of them with a straight face...CNN went on a teabag rant...CBS, well, nuff said...The only alternative to it is FOX!!! And the irony is that there is probably more lib representation on there than any other outlet. I'd bet a trillion friggin dollars Odorman will never have a conservative set opposite.

Posted

They can't defend any of them with a straight face...CNN went on a teabag rant...CBS, well, nuff said...The only alternative to it is FOX!!! And the irony is that there is probably more lib representation on there than any other outlet. I'd bet a trillion friggin dollars Odorman will never have a conservative set opposite.

he has published a list of dozens of conservatives he has invited on his show. they're too chicken.

Posted

If those are the only ways you see of getting your news, I can see why you're constantly disappointed.

24 hour news stations are for retards and people stuck in the airport.