Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Sports Blog By Panther Fan...

30 posts in this topic

This is PFFL's blog. For anyone new, he was the scourge of this board last year. After his 30th alt was banned, he went to the Broncos' board to try to sell the idea that The Golden Calf of Bristol was a much better QB than Cam.

I think most of us here came to the conclusion that the guy has some "issues".

1 person likes this

This is PFFL's blog. For anyone new, he was the scourge of this board last year. After his 30th alt was banned, he went to the Broncos' board to try to sell the idea that The Golden Calf of Bristol was a much better QB than Cam.

I think most of us here came to the conclusion that the guy has some "issues".

Well now it all makes sense. What a complete moron that guy is/was.

Why even give idiots like that hits? Not everything with the word "Panthers" in it has to be linked here.

Lock this crap.

This thread sucks.

And the "which would you rather" question is laughable... Because I would pick QB2, easily.

Yeah, we really should find another position for that Cam Newton guy, I mean he only put up 4k yards and 21 passing TD's as a rookie.

That makes perfect sense if this were PFFL's blog. How did you figure that out Marguide?? I kept thinking as I read it that this was clearly a Newton hater and a pretty poor writer, both hallmarks of PFFL's posts. Well they went for the not your typical sports blog and they surely got it. I am sorry I wasted the time it took to read it.... It was clearly a piece of crap not even worthy of a Saints** fan.

Cam is just a lightening rod.

There is no inbetween on this kid.

There is no doubt he is a great athelete.

There is no doubt based on statistics that he had an incredible rookie season.

The bench marks for success this year will be much much higher. Can he avoid turn-overs? Can he keep his chin up when things are difficult? Can he lead this team on a game winning drive in the 4th quarter against quality competition.

That's how great QBs are judged. I hope he can.

Conversely, the defense for once needs to make a stop when it needs to and the special teams need to be special (stop someone, make the tough punt, for the love of God, Mare make a meaningful field goal).

Point being yes, there are other parts but with the QB position they are forgotten.ccc

For p55, all I had to do was read about 1 paragraph and I knew it was him.

Unfortunately, his "logic" and writing style is burned into my memory.

Guess he dropped his The Golden Calf of Bristol love when he was traded, and went back to his 1st beau, Andy Dalton.

I left him a comment.

1 person likes this