Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrianCPV2

Panther Nation Its Time! Photo

28 posts in this topic

Love the photo, but D will should have been in the middle, then Beason on the side.

He's not selling anything, just posting pic that he made, and it's the offseason.

Just to clear it up, when I was originally in this thread, there was no picture posted. I assume he probably edited it or fixed it later but I'd assume that is why the first poster said "wut." I don't think he was trying to be a dick.

Just to clear it up, when I was originally in this thread, there was no picture posted. I assume he probably edited it or fixed it later but I'd assume that is why the first poster said "wut." I don't think he was trying to be a dick.

There wasn't a pic when I saw it either. Hence the gif. It is a nice photo though.

Alright, you guys are not assholes. I retract my statement.

Like the photo. I would have dwill in blue, beason in black and newton in white.

Personally I hate when people take my photos and apply all kinds of amateur photoshop to them.

Personally I hate when people take my photos and apply all kinds of amateur photoshop to them.

Any evidence to support this claim?

Yep, I took the pics, the photoshop is amateurish.

Our entire team is made of midgets, minus Cam. Very realistic, A+

Tell Me What You Guys Think About this photo... This Season Going to bring Great Things !!

Follow @Briancpv2 and @Dannyv3 Also Thanks ! :)

It looks like poo