Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam Morrison Trying Out For The Nets?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

New look? This is how he always looks. Like he's never heard of shampoo or a hair brush.

Posted

Lol he needs to stay overseas.

Posted

I honestly don't see why the Bobcats don't bring him back. I gaurantee you he will be our best offensive player immediately. He had an awesome rookie season. He only started sucking when he hurt his knee and stupid ass larry brown didn't know how to use him. He was scoring like 60 points a game overseas. Guy can straight up play. Believe it or not.

Posted

Hell bringing in Kwame Brown worked out pretty well, might as well give Morrison a shot

Posted

The European basketball fans aren't obese and actually cheer for their team. The tickets must be cheaper or something.

Posted

And after all these years, he still sucks ass...

Posted

Hell bringing in Kwame Brown worked out pretty well, might as well give Morrison a shot

If my bringing in Kwame Brown worked out pretty well you mean we eventually ended up with hopefully the number one pick in the draft then okay, but if not...shame on you.

Posted

If my bringing in Kwame Brown worked out pretty well you mean we eventually ended up with hopefully the number one pick in the draft then okay, but if not...shame on you.

What!? Kwame's stint with the Bobcats sent his career soaring from a completely useless bust to a mediocre backup center. He impressed so much in his year in Charlotte that the Warriors decided to give him $7 mil the next year

Posted

What!? Kwame's stint with the Bobcats sent his career soaring from a completely useless bust to a mediocre backup center. He impressed so much in his year in Charlotte that the Warriors decided to give him $7 mil the next year

Lol still garbage.

Posted

to the casual basketball fan every role-player or backup is garbage

Posted

I agree the Bobcats regressed so much he might be the third best player on the roster.