Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wdk

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lol what happen to your sAint's??? 2 bad better luck next time i guess. :icon_bs:

Posted · Report post

This sorry mother f**ker will not be back. He is probably a Falcoon fan now anyway.

Wdk.... :biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5: Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Who?

Posted · Report post

I miss him, he supplied me with so much entertainment......we can only hope he will be back next year with a newly inflated sense of confidence that we can slowly chip away as the season goes on.:tongue:

Posted · Report post

I miss him, he supplied me with so much entertainment......we can only hope he will be back next year with a newly inflated sense of confidence that we can slowly chip away as the season goes on.:tongue:

He's still here....see blackandgold10

Posted · Report post

This sorry mother f**ker will not be back. He is probably a Falcoon fan now anyway.

Wdk.... :biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5: Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Na he is going to wait until there is only one NFC south team left standing in the playoffs and then jump on the bandwagon. That way he wont have to relive the pain and humiliation he had to endure during his 3 years as a Saints fan. That or he got caught trying to rape is mother. Probably had that bitches ankles pinned behind her ears and plunged away like he was trying to reverse his birth. You know only safe place to hide.

Thanks TBCVP!!

Posted · Report post

He's still here....see blackandgold10

X, since you can't handle my smack you come up with stupid comments like the one above. Get a life.