• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BriningDaPain

BriningDaPain

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

lol what happen to your sAint's??? 2 bad better luck next time i guess. :icon_bs:

#2 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,069 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:22 AM

This sorry mother f**ker will not be back. He is probably a Falcoon fan now anyway.

Wdk.... :biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5: Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:31 AM

Who?

#4 Shermdog

Shermdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:07 PM

I miss him, he supplied me with so much entertainment......we can only hope he will be back next year with a newly inflated sense of confidence that we can slowly chip away as the season goes on.:tongue:

#5 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

I miss him, he supplied me with so much entertainment......we can only hope he will be back next year with a newly inflated sense of confidence that we can slowly chip away as the season goes on.:tongue:

He's still here....see blackandgold10

#6 ccase39

ccase39

gnawwin on scrote

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:13 AM

This sorry mother f**ker will not be back. He is probably a Falcoon fan now anyway.

Wdk.... :biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5: Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Na he is going to wait until there is only one NFC south team left standing in the playoffs and then jump on the bandwagon. That way he wont have to relive the pain and humiliation he had to endure during his 3 years as a Saints fan. That or he got caught trying to rape is mother. Probably had that bitches ankles pinned behind her ears and plunged away like he was trying to reverse his birth. You know only safe place to hide.

Thanks TBCVP!!

Edited by ccase39, 20 December 2008 - 03:39 AM.

#7 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:32 PM

He's still here....see blackandgold10

X, since you can't handle my smack you come up with stupid comments like the one above. Get a life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.